• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Dealer Listing: 2000 NSX GPW/Tan VIN - JH4NA2163YT000150

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sold.

Sadly, I'm going to sell my NSX to fund some other projects. Hopefully the car will ONLY be sold to a good owner that will treasure the car. AND if in 8-12 months you want to sell it back I would be interested in buying it at that time.

DEALER LISTING But is my personal car. I own the dealership. Its much cheaper insurance leaving it in my dealerships name.

Clear and perfect title.

No Accident history and carfax reflects that. I have a recent carfax if you want to see it.

Year/Model: 2000 NSX 6 speed
Color: GPW/ Tan
VIN: JH4NA2163YT000150
Mileage: 32,xxxk miles
Price: $53900.00 / OBO

This is THE CAR your looking for. Originally sold as a complete Comptech package car. Mod list to follow. Car was originally 120,000 + New. Leased in 7/2000 and that owner had it for 6 years and 10 months after buying out the lease. 2nd owner purchased it in May of 07 in Florida with 20,000 miles on it. That owner sold it to the gentleman I bought it from at 28,000 miles in Nov 09. He became ill and couldn't drive the car any longer. He happened to be a customer of ours here at Source 1. He had mentioned he would be selling the car and I immediately bought it last year with 31000 miles.

Car is 1 of 9 white cars in 2000 and 1 of 4 in GPW/Tan. The ONLY car I can find in 2000 that was equipped with the comptech package.

Car is 9.9 out of 10 overall.

Detailed description:

Paint and body: Perfect. No dents scratches. Has had a clear bra since new! This clearbra is obviously old and not as nice as the ones of today. There is some discoloration on the edges of the Bra as you will see in the pictures.

Interior: Slight drivers seat wear. Center speaker cover fabric loose ( new one on order ) . Other than that it is perfect.

Mechanical/Engine: Perfect. All maintenance up to date with receipts. TBWP/ Done last year with 30k. Needs NOTHING

Brakes : More than 75% left.

Tires: VERY low miles on them. Front have 90% left rear have 80%

Wheels. Very minor curbing on a couple. Pics attached.

Electrical: Operated flawlessly.

There is no way to fault the car. It was a car I had been wanting since I saw my first white NSX in 1994 when Peter cunningham came out racing his white one.

Mod List : Age of parts:

McCollough Hid kit - 1000 miles
LED parking,turn,side lights - 1000 miles
STMPO front chassis bar - 1000 miles
Type R shift Boot,Stalk,Knob - 1000 miles
Titanium Daves short shift kit - 1000 miles
Grom Ipod cable/Original 6 disc is still in trunk also - 1000 miles
Tein Mono flex complete coilover kit. ( Had CT springs on it originally but I liked the way the Tein handled so I installed those) - 6000 miles
CT PG1 clutch - 32000 miles
CT Whipple supercharger low boost - 32000 miles
CT headers - 32000 miles
CT engine brace ( red ) - 32000 miles
CT sway bars - 32000 miles
CT Spare tire ( to clear brakes )
CT soft cloth targa holder ( one zipper handle is broken half way off, still works perfectly and never got bothered by it )
Downforce side scoop - 3000 miles ( still have the CT CF intake also )
Uni filter - 32000 miles ( recent cleaning )
ARK DTS exhaust - 14000 miles. ( took it off my old nsx because I liked the sound much better than original CT exhaust)
LED license plate lights - 1000 miles
BBS LM Wheels - 32000 miles
Brembo GT Comptech edition brake kit ( front , rear, e-brake )Silver calipers.
Condensor screens in front bumper - unknown mileage
65% Window Tint - unknown mileage but not discoloring at all.
Shine GT front lip ( real not fake ) from SOS - 1000 miles.
SOS Billett interior door handles ( had them laying around and installed them)
Mishimoto aluminum racing radiator ( had it laying around and installed it )
SOS Red Satin car cover ( used for 3 months ) with carry bag.
OEM Keyless entry with 2 remotes and 2 leather cases. 3 keys. Original RED key

I think that is all....

You can check my feedback here and see what I beleive is nothing but good comments from buyers in the past. Your welcome to have the car inspected anywhere "other" than Columbia Acura in cincinnati ohio. I will tell you the story if you like but I do not trust them at all for anythign other than parts... They have a "NSX" "tech" that didnt know the early cars had no power steering... If that tells you anything....

But to be honest Acura Dealers dont work on NSX's around here... anyone around us brings them to us at Source 1.. We are known for our NSX work and can be vouched for by tons of people on here. We stand behind our words 100%. This is my 13th NSX in 11 years.. I had worked my way up to this one thinking it was not going anywhere.

If you have any questions at all call me at 513-300-9122 or email me personally at [email protected].

You may have noticed in the pics there are no wiper blades. I do have them in the trunk. " in case" I ever got caught in the rain. The car is only driven when nice, sunny. I won't use the old line of " never seen rain" but it hasn't since my ownership.

The car is an absolute joy to drive. Can not think of a thing negative to say about it. By far my favorite one I have ever owned.

Pics below:

NSXphotoshoot020.jpg

NSXphotoshoot036.jpg

NSXphotoshoot037.jpg

NSXphotoshoot055.jpg

NSXphotoshoot057.jpg

NSXphotoshoot060.jpg

NSXphotoshoot063.jpg

NSXphotoshoot068.jpg

NSXphotoshoot072.jpg

NSXphotoshoot096.jpg

NSXphotoshoot099.jpg