• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Dealer Listing: 95 chrome 7-spoke wheels

I am selling a set of factory 16" & 17" chrome 7-spoke wheels from a 1995 model NSX. They are blemish- free ( no curb rash, dings or chips). They came off a 95 with 17k miles on it. The price for the wheels, lugs, and center caps is $1450 shipped to your door.
The price with tires that have 80% tread on front and 70% on back is $1750 shipped for everything. I am 95% sure that they are the Potenzas in the pictures, but I will confirm with the owner to be sure since the pictures were taken when they were on the car. I am selling these on consignment for a friend of mine who sold his NSX this past summer and no longer has a use for them. The wheels will be shipped as soon as payment is confirmed and wheels are properly packaged. Pictures can be viewed at www.salemtechauto.com/used

Please email me at [email protected] for any questions.
1.jpg
3.jpg
2.jpg
4.jpg
parts004.jpg
parts008.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Wheels are still for sale. Update: After I inspected the wheels for the seller I found that 2 of the wheels have slight blemishes in the finish. One wheel has slight curb rash around one of the lips. The other has 3 small scrapes on 3 of the spokes. Please visit www.salemtechauto.com/used for updated pictures since the discovery of these minor blemishes. The new price for the wheels alone is $1250 and $1350 for the wheels and front tires.

Hi,

I am unable to view the wheels on the site indicated. Can you provide me with pictures or direction when viewing the site identified?

thanks

Ian

center caps

Which center caps come with the wheels? In the first picture it shows center caps with no logo. In the later pictures it shows "A" logo center caps.

Back