• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Dealer Listing: Biggest NSX used Spare-Parts Stock in Europe (Germany)

Great selection of NSX - Parts. Engines, Gear-Box(also Automatic transmission), frame-parts, acura + honda parts, exhaust pipe, racing parts, glasses, leather - seats, trunk hood (brandnew + used), doors and many many more. Prices for used part`s: 50% minimum under Acura US $ List prices. If you need a part please give detailed informations (maybe send a photo or drawing) or take the following link.
http://www.acuraautomotiveparts.net...ry2=1991&catcgry3=2DR+NSX&catcgry4=&catcgry5=

------------------

Last edited:
Do you happen to have the tail lights (euro model) that is the darker red version than the U.S. spec one.

Originally posted by fangtl:
I'm interested in those OE Euro foglamps, please email me if you have them

Ditto on the OEM Euro foglights too.

Hi Guys,

thanks for your request! There are so many, please give me some time to answer each.

------------------

I emailed you awhile ago regarding the Euro tailights.. guess u didint get my email..
my email is [email protected]
ps reply me ASPAP!!

------------------
the art of chasing down my friend's white 3000gt at com. ave

NSXCA # 1690 "Sabrina"

Originally posted by Dirk:
Hi Guys,

thanks for your request! There are so many, please give me some time to answer each.

This is for the euro spec tail lights and oem fog lights. My email is [email protected], thanks in advance!

[This message has been edited by NMYMIRR (edited 01 November 2002).]

I am looking for the centre armrest (1995 +) and a replacement handbrake leather insert. I also want to know how much would an automatic trannsmission cost and what is the condition.

I´ve only OEM fog light driver side.
European taillights I`ve only passenger side and the middle part.

------------------

[This message has been edited by Dirk (edited 11 November 2002).]

No, sorry no shift knob. I have an extra Honda JDM airbag now, and will soon have an extra Honda radio headunit. Check in with me in about a week or two to confirm if interested.

Back