• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Dealer Listing: FS - SAMCO Silicone Radiators Hoses

samconsx.jpg

Hi,
I have 8 brand new sets of these Samco Sport Pre-formed Silicone Hoses available for 91-96 NSX's. They replace the two OEM radiator hoses in the engine compartment. The 3-ply construction offers a smooth wipe down finish and will out last every other hose on the car. They retail for over $120 a set, but I would like to offer them to the board for $70 shipped anywhere in the USA. This is on a first come first served basis as I only have these 8 sets and will not be getting anymore. Here is the list of colors and quantity of that color I have:

Blue - 3
Red - 3
Yellow - 1
Purple - 1

If you have any questions or would like to know payment options, please e-mail at [email protected]. E-mailing me will be the fastest way to get in contact with me. I will check the board regularly and update the availability of certain colors as they sell. Thank you for your time and consideration.

EV

Originally posted by 92NSX:
Can you give me a little background on this brand of product?

Samco Sport is a UK based company that has been involved with motorsports for a number of years. They have worked with formula 1 teams down to the Weekend Racer. There experience in the construction of these products is very impressive. The hose sets I am offering the board are made in England by hand. I hope this information is helpful.

EV

[This message has been edited by TruBluVTEC (edited 30 October 2002).]

Originally posted by madfast:
Eric,
I sent you MO already dont' forget to save a red set for me

No Worries! I have your set put a side. I just take them off my list once they leave my hands. I'll let you know once I receive your MO and what the tracking of the package will be at that time. Thank you again for your quick responses to all my e-mails.

EV

Originally posted by 92NSX:
Deleted your addy by mistake. Have any red left?
[email protected]

I have one red kit available. A few people are asking about it, but no one has committed to buying yet. I will forward the e-mail I sent to you earlier with the payment options. Please remember that I am selling these kits on a first come first serve basis, so who ever commits to buying it first will get the last red kit. Thank you for your interest.

EV

Originally posted by Carl Ramsey:
Put me on your wait list for a red set if other buyers fall thru........Carl

Carl,
Everyone came through on purchasing the red hose sets. Thank you for your interest, I wish I had more red sets to sell.

EV

PS - I also want to thank the board members who have purchased hose sets from me so far. You guys have been great to work with.

Back