• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

***SOLD*** 1 Set of BNIB Zanardi Floor Mats p/n 08P15-SL0-211A

At the epicenter of the Zombie Apocalypse
One of sets that I previously sold on eBay was returned by the buyer since he saw 3 sets pictured in the listing. He thought that he was paying $550.00 for 3 sets. 🤣 You can't make this stuff up! In any case they were returned in perfect condition so here they are again for your consideration.

For sale is one set (driver & passenger sides) of Acura NSX OEM Zanardi Edition floor mats.
They are brand new in their original factory boxes with the installation instruction and optional carpet anchor which as you can see I opened solely for the purpose of taking photos of each set. They have never been installed in a vehicle.

Flat rate shipping of $25.00 to all 50 states with insurance. They will ship within one business day of receiving payment.

The asking price for each set is $525.00 which includes shipping & insurance to the 50 States. I will ship internationally but please contact me to discuss your shipping options.

Please contact me via Private Message here on Prime or leave a reply to this thread letting me know the best way to contact you.

Thanks!
Hugh

Flat rate UPS Ground shipping of $25.00 to all 50 states with insurance. They will ship within one business day of receiving payment.

Mats Set 02-01.jpgBottom of Mats.jpg

PM/Conversation sent sir. I'm also going to match the $500.00 including shipping that the set posted shortly after mine is listed at.

Thanks,
Hugh

Last edited:
Back