• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Dean and Delucas in Kansas City Friday Nights

sorry i can't be there!getting on a plane to disney world today with the four year olds.:eek:

btw i traded my NSX for a black CL 55 AMG yesterday:D

fuuuuuudge!!!:mad: dealer just called me from Springfield and said it looks like there was some paint work on my NSX!:confused: they called the acura dealer and gave them the vin # and it showed they did some touch up work to fix some scratches.the deal may be off now.:(

BTW i highly recomend April Miller/Team Motorsports in Sringfield,Mo.she could have easily overlooked this and shipped the NSX anyway,i'm impressed with the integrity.she said she would have to honest with the potential buyer although he may not even have noticed.heck i didn't.

Randy, if you bought your from JW in late Jun or early Aug then I think I know why there is touchup paint. That is about the time I bought mine and looked at JW and saw the blue in their back garage with a tarp over it. The salesman was not too anxious to uncover it.

Teammotorsports called JW and they had it in there computor for some touch-up work but no body damage amd the deal went through and i'm driving my AMG tonight having some fun.

Randy, what are the specs on your CL 55 AMG? Isn't it something like 400+ HP? :D Post some pics if you get a chance.

Nope. No more Dean and Delucas. We moved right next door to Fenton's. Some guys wanted a beer. Some girls wanted real food. So we moved next door.

Man the weather is nice!

Back