• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Dec. 10, Thursday @ Au79 Arcadia

Anyone up for another meet and late dinner? We can meet a little earlier this time, say around 8pm, drive down Valley and grab dinner @ Noodle Planet (for the ease of parking?) or Jazz Cat across from Noodle Planet, but I'm not too sure about bunch of dudes eating hot-pot together......OR Half & Half on Las Tunas Dr., their food is good and drinks are awesome. There's also President Thai on Rosemead blvd., or if you want to drive further, there's Honda-Ya at the old Yaohan Plaza in Little Tokyo.

Cliff notes:
1. Dec. 10
2. Meet @ Au79 Arcadia @ 8pm
3. Find a place to eat.

I guess we can all vote and decide?

Last edited:
i'm hoping to be in driving condition by then! should be... if so, i think Honda Ya @ the old Yaohan Plaza is a great idea. Should have no traffic issues for the SGV folks. That place brings back old memories with my FC. We can even park at the very top floor and take some photo pics. Actually if you make it a J-town meet maybe it's logistically easier to get to for other non-SGV folks.

Last one of the year! Hope a lot of folks come out!

Last edited:
I don't have windshield wipers anymore. Did fritz Coleman confirm the rain? It no rain? I have a company Xmas party / social That shouldn't last too long since it's nopen bar and they are only giving us 2 drinks.

Ok, let's postpone this until after the holidays? Wait till the weather gets better, then we can probably go for a drive/cruise as well.

I'm not sure why these meets fall on a Thursday? Because Friday night is too precious and the weekends are for fam.? So that, rationally, leaves Thursday night open (for the not so important?) Haha j/k

Hope everyone has a safe and wonderful holiday season. :smile:

Last edited:
Jerry you want to grab some grub on Thursday??? I finish my last final around 3PM.

Happy Holidays everyone! Be safe and enjoy!!

Hey guys.. i haven't forgotten about the SGV crew, i just haven't been on Prime... i'm glad you guys postponed this, so now i can go! Somebody call me next time you are planning on meeting up. 310 749 7875

Oh yeah.. stop being whimps! It's only a little bit of rain. Today, I parked my car in a gross soggy puddle of mud in a dirt field at the end of a muddy dirt road... got to love the rain. hahaha I kind of wish I got stuck, just for the story to tell you guys.

Drive wet and drive often ;D

Back