• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Dec 3rd N'West Bay Area Meet

Dec 3rd (or is it now 10th??) N'West Bay Area Meet

Our next scheduled (First Sat of the month) meeting is approaching & nothing regarding details of the meet ........ <!--StartFragment -->
confused.gif

Last edited:
Ken, since it's raining, i think it would be better if we can push it back to next weekend on 12/10 instead.

For the last meet of the year, Bobby ('04 Blue NSX) just started his dealership/tuning shop on Stevens Creek, I'm trying to set up the meet at his shop, GT Imports.

What say you, guys?

Yeh or nay for this weekend (12/10) :biggrin:

Not sure what the weather will hold, but I'm up for a quick meet even if it's just coffee or Macaroni Grill :tongue:

I'm in for the 10th. The weather is expected to be clear, sunny, but cool. Works for me.

Shane said he's working on something for us for Saturday.

If that doesn't come through, lets meet up anyway. Milipitas, etc, doesn't matter. I want to get the car out this weekend (its all polished up using Detailing Dynamics products).

Also, Charles, I have something for you.

mickeylex said:
Also, Charles, I have something for you.

Umm...sounds rather ominous.
You're still not po'ed about that dead rat I left in your engine compartment, are you?:biggrin:

rowr said:
You're still not po'ed about that dead rat I left in your engine compartment, are you?:biggrin:

I knew I smelled something burning on the drive home. :tongue: :biggrin:

Guys and Gals,
Who's up for something Saturday?

Shane - what's the status on "For the last meet of the year, Bobby ('04 Blue NSX) just started his dealership/tuning shop on Stevens Creek, I'm trying to set up the meet at his shop, GT Imports."?

If it's a no-go, lets finish the last meet with lunch somewhere (anyone want to go to Macaroni in Milpitas? We haven't been there since March or April).

HI all,

I contacted Bob with GT Imports on Sat, he was going to check with his partners and get back to me. Haven't hear from him since, i guess he's too busy.

At this point, we have 2 options for this month, and it's totally up to everyone.

1. The usual, but instead of Mackie Grille, how'bout give Pasta Pomodora a try. It is right accross from Macki Grille and has way better food.

http://yp.yahoo.com/py/ypMap.py?Pyt=Typ&tuid=23523838&ck=142063811&tab=B2C&tcat=8903827&city=Milpitas&state=CA&uzip=95035&country=us&msa=7400&cs=4&ed=Anry4a1o2TwcTD7s86iAmhW9GylciwdVn62JA6geYMFgVw--&stat=:pos:0:regular:regT:2:fbT:0"]Pasta Pomodora

2. This one is more fun. Push the meet to next weekend, the 17th and we can attend Doc Wong's FREE driving clinic at Woodside, Redwood City. This month's Driving Skills Topic is Field of Vision. We can go grub afterward, and for those who got the itch, take a spirited cruize on the Skyline twisties. (try keep up with Doc Wong would be a fun challenge.) Here's more info:

http://www.docwong.com/Autos/index.htm

Either way, it's really up to you guys, or we can do both.

I would be interested in attending Saturday. I am really itching to drive (it's getting close to a year that I've not had the NSX).
Either Macaronic Grill or Pasta Pomodoro would work for me. I have no preference.

Doc Wong's clinic was fun the last time you and I attended. We just need to make sure we space ourselves apart enough that the gravel doesn't damage the fronts.

Take Care.

Last edited:
I vote for this Saturday the 10th. Checked the weather and its supposed to be sunny and 60 degrees on Saturday.

Usual time. Grill or Pomodoro - either is fine. Let's do it!

Hello, can someone please give me a time and address to meet at?
If I finish all of my grocery errands and such, I will definitely go.
I will be in a 2nd gen white Mazda RX7 Turbo. Thanks!

It's almost Thursday. Lets wrap this plan up.

Let's do Saturday the 10th.

The usual: 11 or 11:30am get there. Lunch at 12 or 12:30.

Pasta Pomodoro.

Pasta Pomodora"]http://yp.yahoo.com/py/ypMap.py?Pyt=Typ&tuid=23523838&ck=142063811&tab=B2C&tcat=8903827&city=Milpitas&state=CA&uzip=95035&country=us&msa=7400&cs=4&ed=Anry4a1o2TwcTD7s86iAmhW9GylciwdVn62JA6geYMFgVw--&stat=os:0:regular:regT:2:fbT:0"]Pasta Pomodora

Endless - join us. I'm sure most if not all of us would be willing to take you for a joy ride in the NSX.

EndLeSS said:
....I will be in a 2nd gen white Mazda RX7 Turbo.....

We'll be the group of guys in the red, white, yellow, silver (Sebring & Silverstone!), black & blue NSX's - you can't miss us. <!--StartFragment -->
laugh.gif

I say "we" but I don't know if I can make it - my exhaust probably won't be done by then <!--StartFragment -->
sorry.gif

Hey If you guys were looking for something to do why didn't you sign up for the local NSXCA XMAS DINNER on Sunday the 11th and support the club and its members, after all thats what drives NSX PRIME . Go Figure

Steve

mickeylex said:
It's almost Thursday. Lets wrap this plan up.

Let's do Saturday the 10th.

The usual: 11 or 11:30am get there. Lunch at 12 or 12:30.

Pasta Pomodoro.

Endless - join us. I'm sure most if not all of us would be willing to take you for a joy ride in the NSX.

Nalesh, can you call PP and make a reservation of 30. They usually get pretty pack come lunch time, also see if they give out group discount. :wink:

i will be there.

1. mickeylex
2. randomharmony
3. endless
4. D'Ecosse (maybe now?)
5. spartan2-3
6. RAVN NSX

SMGNSX said:
Hey If you guys were looking for something to do why didn't you sign up for the local NSXCA XMAS DINNER on Sunday the 11th and support the club and its members, after all thats what drives NSX PRIME ....
How does enlisting in the dinner event, which actually draws money from the NSXCA treasury to subsidize it, benefit the club, but more specifically, how does it "drive" NSXPrime (which has no affiliation with NSXCA)?

randomharmony said:
Nalesh, can you call PP and make a reservation of 30. They usually get pretty pack come lunch time, also see if they give out group discount. :wink:

i will be there.

1. mickeylex
2. randomharmony
3. endless
4. D'Ecosse (maybe now?)
5. spartan2-3
6. RAVN NSX

Will do. I'll call them on Thursday.

I should be able to make it. I'll know for sure by late Friday night :wink:

-Tariq

1. mickeylex
2. randomharmony
3. endless
4. D'Ecosse (maybe now?)
5. spartan2-3
6. RAVN NSX
7. smooth

I'll be coming with goodies!

I posted a message about my misfortune with my NSX in another thread. I'd like to get together with you all again and will meet you all on Saturday.

I have a lot of NSX goodies I want to sell that were taken off my NSX. I hope it's okay to post my list here since I'd rather sell them locally and not deal with shipping. I'll bring all my items with me Saturday. If you like anything here, send me an email to [email protected] and I'll take them first come first served. Payment can be made by PayPal or by check or cash when we meet on Saturday.

Vytas

Update as of 12/8/05

Here's what's left:
'97+ wheels in excellent condition with Yoko tires - rears 1/3 tread left, fronts 1/2 tread ($2250)
Keyless entry for 91-92, complete w/instructions but needs two pins on wire ends ($225) Part #08E60-SL0-200
Comptech harness bar with all hardware, driver/passenger side Simpson belts, instructions + cut out interior panels. Powdercoated in black ($750)
Four Honda wheelcaps for '97-'01 wheels ($100)
Trunk mat in gray ($75)
Stock swaybars ($50)
Pair of tan (yes, tan) floor mats - good shape but need to be cleaned ($25)
OEM service manual, electrical manual and body repair manual ($100)

Last edited:
Back