• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

December Cars & Coffee................. Toys for Tots event on December 7th.

C&C has been officially postponed till the 14th. Any word on GMG?

I contacted GMBG this morning about the show tomorrow and the manager said they have not decided whether it will be postponed or not yet but he will notify me when they do. It isn't supposed to get any better before Sunday so I'm hoping they reschedule it. I will keep you all updated.
-------------------------
Just got word from GMBG that the car show is CANCELLED. The Toy Run is still on for the 14th though

Last edited:
Saturday December 14th. C&C Meet (Classic BMW)

Ok, C&C is now scheduled for December 14th. This is still a toy drive event so plan on bringing a new unwrapped toy or contributing $10 for Toys For Tots. I will save spots for any NSX's that show up prior to 7:15 am or until I cannot hold off the detroit iron owners. Whichever comes first. Haha ! The GMBG get together will follow this meet, so also post here if your are going to the Gas Monkey Bar & Grill. Thanks to clean_green for setting up the event at GMBG.
~Steven

1. Vanishing Point
2. Devin
3. Single Samurai
4. clean_green
5. Speed6 ?
6. timeless1 ?
7. REDNA2X8
8. dirtiehippie (non C&C, yes to GMG)
9. Speed6
10. link

I'm assuming the same people listed above are still going. Otherwise post up any updates or changes.

Last edited:
Saturday December 14th. C&C Meet (Classic BMW)

Ok, C&C is now scheduled for December 14th. This is still a toy drive event so plan on bringing a new unwrapped toy or contributing $10 for Toys For Tots. I will save spots for any NSX's that show up prior to 7:15 am or until I cannot hold off the detroit iron owners. Whichever comes first. Haha ! The GMBG get together will follow this meet, so also post here if your are going to the Gas Monkey Bar & Grill. Thanks to clean_green for setting up the event at GMBG.
~Steven

1. Vanishing Point
2. Devin
3. Single Samurai
4. clean_green
5. Speed6 ?
6. timeless1 ?
7. REDNA2X8
9. Speed6
10. link
11. NSX1145

Big Bummer .... got to take care of a rental home this weekend!
I will not be able to make it ... have a blast guys and take plenty of pics!:)

Just spoke to the manager at Gas Monkey and he said that since Saturday is the toy run, he can't reserve any spots for us :frown: He said they are expecting upwards of 500 cars, so we are on our own.

^^^^
With that being said maybe we should try to do GMBG another time. :confused:

- - - Updated - - -

1. Vanishing Point
2. Devin
3. NSX1145
4. clean_green
5. Speed6 ?
6. timeless1 ?
7. REDNA2X8
9. Speed6
10. link

Well here is a thought, after CC, we all can drive to GMBG to see if there are room for us. If not, then we can look for another location to eat for plan B. This gives us a chance for all of us to drive our car with this big group we have. I am just looking to drive around anyways. So any suggestions in the area as second place to go and eat? there is Humperdinks close by.

Last edited:
Any updates on those that have question marks after their names or initially said they were not going to attend C&C. Please let me know your intentions.

1. Vanishing Point
2. Devin
3. NSX1145
4. clean_green
5. Speed6
6. timeless1 ?
7. REDNA2X8
9. link

Last edited:
Thanks for organizing this VP!

You have me on the list twice, but yes I'm in for both :wink:

Fellas, work schedule is not complying so i'm not gonna make it. Enjoy the drive, til next time...

Due to the bad ice storm weather we had and roads are still nasty with lots of sand and salt. I doubt i will be taking the car out, unless we receive heavy rain to wash the road and clear out by tomorrow which is not likely. Dont want salt and sand underneath all over the car. gotta keep her clean and healthy

I feel the same way. Since my Prelude barfed oil yesterday, I have to drive the NSX in this shit and it looks horrible. Certainly not show worthy :(

Last edited:
Kinda disappointing, but I feel the same way. Spent about 6 hours detailing my NSX last Saturday and would prefer to keep her that way. I may still roll out to C&C in the Si to drop off the gift, but I doubt anything special is gonna turn out in these conditions.

Back