• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Decisions Decisions

Looking for some help/advice from my fellow prime-mates making a decision on wheel/brake packages.

Hoping to jump on the BC Forged sale while also upgrading my brakes. The problem is I can't seem to decide on style. So, I'm looking for your input. Maybe I'm being picky, but I'm interested in the overall look that comes out of this performance upgrade. For background, my car is NA1 Blk/Blk on KW V3's and is expected to serve a 70/30 mix of street/track use.

So, the options I'm looking at are either RS43's or RS41's in gunmetal or brushed black with Stoptech Trophy Sport BBK's to result in a similar look to this:

trophy wheel.jpg

OR the same wheel options in bronze (standard or matte) with the standard Stoptech ST40 BBK in yellow to result in something like this:

Lamborghini-Aventador-4.jpg

What I'd like to avoid is going with the Trophy calipers on wheels that will completely overshadow them, kinda like in the picture below:

images.jpeg

Brandon at GT Theory has been very patient with me, but since I can't seem to decide one way or the other, I figured I'd get your input to sway me in one direction or another. Thanks in advance for sharing your thoughts.

your car is black since looks matter I'd go with that lambo look have dem big stoppers stand out.

out of your three I think the first pic looks by far the best.

Can't go wrong with both colors. I think both gun metal and bronze will look good on a Black NSX. The style of the wheels matter more than the color i think. For Style, i think the RS43 looks absolutely gorgeous, i'll choose those over the RS41

As for caliper color, just go with whatever you like. Yellow might be a little bit too much... But that's just a personal preference. On the other hand, i totally dont mind project mu's neo blueish color xD so ya, whichever one you prefer =D it's your car and you do what you like most ;D have fun!

Thanks for the advice guys. After a lot of thought, I've decided to go with the trophy kit and gunmetal wheels.

Although the bronze/yellow combo does look great to me, it's a color combination that could fall out of favor down the road. If I decided to switch to silver wheels down the road, the yellow calipers could be a bit strong. The trophy kit will look great with my 02+ wheels now and BC Forged wheels later.

The gunmetal color of the brake/wheel combo on the other hand is pretty timeless. Also, i think i was getting a bit distracted by the Aventador in the picture, giving that picture an unfair advantage.

So... stand by for pictures after everything shows up.

I like the RS43 of the two you mentioned. I am thinking about the Volk CE28N myself.

Back