• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Describe the condition of your NSX using this 4-level scale

Mine's a 2+. I've repaired some issues from the previous owners. For example, I replaced the carpet with new OEM a couple months ago as there was a tear on the passenger side. But, I'm glad it has some small indications of character because it is driven and I like driving it without worrying about the miles ticking off. Put a clear bra on it, keep it cleaned (including the front and rear bays), waxed and keep the maintenance up to date. That way no matter how many miles are on it it'll still be a 2. To me a 1 is a museum piece and anything driven at all is a 2or>.

2.2 mint and its also a daily driver but no visible flaws I wax and clean it so much I prob spend 5000 a year in cleaning crap. new terry cloth everytime its washed never used twice.
and I dog the shit outta it daily and it runs flawless, could get in my car and drive to Alaska if I wanted then turn around and drive back.

and all this and I 360' it in the rain the other day and slide onto a median like I was skatboarder rail sliding a ramp. not one scratch.
need new tires LOL

You can stay at
My house, just let me know when!

I would say 2.5 - 2.7 Though some of the aftermarket parts might bump it to a 3.

I clean my car like it should be a 1 lol. But since I drive it and it gets a chip here or there and I have a good amount of aftermarket I'd put it at a #2.
I feel as long as you retain all oem parts and you install quality upgrades that shouldn't hurt your ranking.

Even with my maintenance and mods I still say a 4, lol. Paint needs to be addressed. Crank in the fender. Seats look old. But I love it. Hope to have it to a 3 eventually.

Back