• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

dfr side ducts , I'm not sure if serious and fuel tank under tray

2s7ht3r.jpg

don't mind the wheels i was test fitting and what not, and maybe its been a long day for me , but I'm not sure if i like em enough to keep em the side ducts from the back view looks weird to me, i for sure thought i was gonna love em but now I'm having issues, great ima lose money on resale lol:reface:

d_405%5B1%5D.jpg

Anthony%2527s+Downforce+NSX+-+04.jpg

Anthony%2527s+Downforce+NSX+-+05.jpg

7640571552_64d647a3ee_o.jpg

looks so good on these cars with the stacys sides tho
SCA_021.jpg

this view looks weird to me from the naked eye up close

or am i just being silly
thoughts . leave em, keep em or toss em? lol

b5in46.jpg

ev5lki.jpg

bonus***** a custom fuel tank under tray out of aluminum and power coated black

Last edited:
I don't know, I kind of like that look.........if they add any functionality is another question.

Brian

Can't say for sure because I haven't seen them in person but in pics they look great.

How funny, black car on NDF blog is tony's old car and the white NSX next to Mike's red nsx is tony's current nsx lol..

imo, those ducts look good on those cars cuz they have "widebody" type accents. Mike's nsx has that taitec front bumper with the cf canyards and he is purposefully missing the door 02+ caps and running concave wheels. Tony is running concave te37s and staceys sides on his nsx which makes his paint matched side ducts look good.

Adrians nsx also looks good with them since he has the Super GT cf mirrors as well as the rear cf wing and black wheels.

IMG_5493.jpg

IMG_5492.jpg

IMG_5465.jpg

IMG_5463.jpg

IMG_5459.jpg

Looks good to me. Btw Socold what's the specs on your rear wheels/tires? Looks nice!

Last edited:
I'm not a fan... if you do decide to do them, color match them like the white car did.

Looks good to me. Btw Socold what's the specs on your rear wheels/tires? Looks nice!

17x9 +35 or 9.5 +35 advan ad08s 255/40/17

In my opinion, the stock X looks sleek and smooth just like how honda wanted it to look out the box, so adding them on without make the rest of the X more aggressive looking makes the DF vents look out of place.

I been going back and forth on buying these when the GB was done from SOURCENSX because I was waiting for a set of DF stacey side to come up in the used section. Since I found the deal for the sides thanx to Caroline-NSX, I'll be looking for a used set in FRP.

I think they look good on black because they blend. Any other color car they should be color matched, but thats my personal opinion. In any case, they dont take away any of the sleekness/bodylines. They are slightly aggressive but in a good way.

toss them, just let me know you're address, time and what window to stand buy and catch.:smile:
I like them but was stuck on stupid when deciding weather to get these in the group buy as I felt that they give the NSX a little more edge yet break the clean lines, I guess its tough to decide when changing the looks on the car and making it right which is of course subjective, I think these need to be balanced out with some aggressive side skirts; but on black like someone stated they blend in.

Back