• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

DFW Caravan - NSteXpo 2004 on Saturday morning

DFW Caravan on Saturday morning - NSteXpo 2004

Some DFW NSXers will meet at La Madeleine on Saturday at 10 AM CST.

3072 Mockingbird Ln Dallas, TX 75205-2323

If you plan to leave town on Saturday morning, please join us

Although I don’t always trust weather forecast, looks like the weather will be bad this weekend. I was told by a fellow NSXer that there will be a chance of hail as well. He and I will bail out if the weather does not cooperate tomorrow. Sorry.

Rain or shine, it's still on!

Since you're planning on leaving late morning, there's a good chance you'll miss the rain, according to the current forecast. In addition, Sunday's weather is looking dry - perfect for the group drive!

Come join the fun!

Attachments

• 116_1644.jpg
    116_1644.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 163
It is around 9:30 AM here in Dallas right now. I am at work. It has been raining very hard all morning. The rain appears to be letting up a bit now though.

I imagine by 10:00-12:00, you guys should be fine. It will be a nice, cool day to travel in.

I really hope you guys have a great time. I will just be here...at work...while you guys are all having a great time like we did last year. Don't mind me...just go have fun.

WAAAAAAA! DON'T LEAVE ME!

Ojas, those pictures look really good. I assume that was from last night?

Ojas,

Trust me. I really want to go. As Edwardo said, the weather may clear up this afternoon. If that's case, I should be able to meet the group for dinner tonight.

For some of you still plan to go, please post here or send me a PM. Let's see if we can reschedule a time for the Caravan this afternoon.

Richard

Ojas - I'm planning on coming up to meet with the group at the hotel for the drive over to the Oasis for dinner. I'll look for the gang around 6:30.

See you guys tonight!

Todd

Back