• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

[DFW] Exotic Car Night #16

Rain, Rain, go away!

Exotic Car Night returns Saturday night, July 28. We will be at Carson's. They're opening the patio bar early just for us.

What is Exotic Car Night? Usually one of the more popular of our local Ferrari Club events, it's a combination informal no awards car show, social happy hour, food, music, and other good times.

Our seats are in a perimeter room with the bar as we overlook our cars in front. If you're a member of another exotic car club, please pass along the invitation. Everyone is invited.

Carson's is located at the Tollway and Trinity Mills. We usually start around 7:00 PM and continue from there. There's no entry fee (naturally), but I believe Carson's charges a small cover after 9. We'll have some reserved tables in the patio and some designated parking out front.

If you have questions, please pm me or call 214-695-4764. If y'all don't want me posting about these, please let me know. It would be especially nice to get some NSXs out this time.

Attachments

• ECN15.JPG
    ECN15.JPG
    81.5 KB · Views: 109
I gotta start paying attention...

Give us a heads up next time around.

I gotta start paying attention...

Give us a heads up next time around.

I'm sorry, but I don't understand. The ECN is this coming Saturday, July 28.

Hope y'all can come out

Our last one for the year will be in August

Thanks
T

I'm sorry, but I don't understand. The ECN is this coming Saturday, July 28.

Hope y'all can come out

Our last one for the year will be in August

Thanks
T

Like I said I REALLY need to pay attention.. thanks will try to swing by

ACD

Wife and I went. Saw some nice cars. I parked up front with'em. Someone specifically came over and took a picture of my car, luckily I washed it. I didn't see any other NSXers, but we didn't stay but 30 minutes. Carsons didn't seem like a very nice place, so the wife and I went and had a date night at the Cheese Cake Factory.

See you guys next time.

Sorry I missed it.. My wife had made dinner plans and we couldn't get out.. Then I told her about the event and she said.."well, we could have eaten over there".... OK.. so I'm slow on the draw...

Give us a heads up next time around.. hope it turned out well.

ACD

Back