• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

DFW Ferrarichat Toy Run Dec 9

Greetings, and forgive the intrusion. Normally I just lurk here.

Don Rose from Ferrarichat is organizing a toy run for this upcoming weekend. The information is below. If you have any further questions or if you're planning on joining us please contact Don at [email protected]

This was a lot of fun last year, and the group collected 135 toys and $550. Hopefully we can beat that this year.

Everyone is invited, the more the merrier.

======= FROM DON =======

The toy run is December 9th and we will meet at about 9:00 AM that Saturday.

The roads are good, smooth, pretty scenic and fast! The run is 57 miles long, it takes 1 hour and 10 minutes to run at the speed limit.

We will start at the SE corner of Preston Road (289) and Main street in Frisco. This is the parking lot of an out of business Brookshires. This spot is approximately 5 miles north of the 121 & Preston intersection. From there we will head north and west through "horse" country across lake Ray Roberts and into downtown Denton ending up at the Central Firestation. From there we will head to the restaurant for lunch.

The age group is 2 to 13 years, Male and Female. Make sure everything is UNWRAPPED. If you wish to do a cash donation, bring that with you and I will have an envelope with me. If you want to write a check email me and I will tell you how to make it out. Then I will put it in the envelope on the day of the run.

If there are any other questions email me or call me on my cell 469.235.5639

Back