• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

DFW Get Together on Saturday July 7th

How many NSX's can we get together from the DFW area?

I am inviting all DFW area NSX owner's over to my house. The agenda will be open...the lift is in the garage and I have a bunch of power tools so if you want to work on your car we can do that...

Or we can hang out and talk shop...I will throw some hotdogs and burgers on the grill and I am sure my wife will cook up some appetizers....

11:00 A.M. until ?????

My zipcode is 76226...

I will post my address later.

Who's interested?

Sounds good man. Come on guys we need to get more active here in Dallas. Also lets switch things around on first tuesday meets. Since no one is showing up in Irving and lets try to meet at Addison beltline and Marsh at Starbucks.

I hear New Mexico is hot and active. So we have show Charlie what we can do since he move to New Mexico bragging how active members are.

anyone up for it.

Devin

Mike

You can't be out of town. I am flying in that Saturday to pick up my car.

I agree with the addison idea, that way we could meet up at a different resturant each time and get some food :)

I will probably be able to make it this weekend

So does that mean we are up to 4...assuming Mike is in town.

Ill try to make it too.

Derek

Mike will be back in town at 3:00 on Saturday.

Would it be better for everyone if we moved the time back to 2:00 until ?????

My address is:

8391 Navisota Drive
Lantana, Texas 76226

Mike will be back in town at 3:00 on Saturday.

Would it be better for everyone if we moved the time back to 2:00 until ?????

My address is:

8391 Navisota Drive
Lantana, Texas 76226

The later the better for me! There is a slight chance I will be out of town but I doubt it. Count me tenitivaly in :tongue:

So I think that's 7 NSXs including mine...

1. BlKeViL
2. Goldie Loc
3. MrTwo
4. pelletz
5. dmathews
6. ALEINT
7. 1NSNSX

come on guys only three days left for all of u dfwers to flake out as usual. Haahaa.

My address is:

8391 Navisota Drive
Lantana, Texas 76226

This address is not on google maps, is it a new street? Keeps comming up as Argyle TX not Lantana for that zip code???

This address is not on google maps, is it a new street? Keeps comming up as Argyle TX not Lantana for that zip code???

Argyle is fine...I guess lantana is the city inside of the city....

I was able to give her a bath today...
PSGRREAR7-4-07.JPG

DRVR7-4-07.JPG

DRVRINFRONTOFHOUSE7-4-07.JPG

FRT7-4-07.JPG

If this is on the way home from Mike's shop to Houston, I wouldn't mind stopping by just to say hi and meet some of you DFW'rs.

Unfortunatley my house is about 45 minutes from Mike's shop...

You are more than welcome to come bye...

If this is on the way home from Mike's shop to Houston, I wouldn't mind stopping by just to say hi and meet some of you DFW'rs.

Back