• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

DFW Get Together on Saturday July 7th

Weather permiting, I am in....Brent:cool:

Looks like only a 30% chance of rain on Saturday...

I was so eager to make it to your house and meet everyone, but unfortunately this Sat is a wedding day for a friend. Please make another event for another weekend!

Thom

I was so eager to make it to your house and meet everyone, but unfortunately this Sat is a wedding day for a friend. Please make another event for another weekend!

Thom

We will do it again...soon...

It's On...i Will See Everyone Around 2:00...

My Cell Number Is 972-877-4846 And The Home Number Is 940-725-3084.

Bill Mobley
8391 Navisota Drive
Lantana (argyle), Texas 76226

Well I tried to come, I google mapped the address but I could not find it. I think my next mod needs to be navi :tongue: Hope it was a good event and I will not get lost next time! On the plus side I did have a nice hour drive :)

alright boys did yall exceed the DFW maximum get together of 2 cars n the same place at the same time, haha. :biggrin:

7 NSXs....4 black, 3 red and 1 silver....

i will posi pics soon.....

thanks for coming...it was nice meeting everyone!!!!!!!!!!!

Pics from the day...
garagensx.JPG

4nsx.JPG

4nsx2.JPG

mynsxgarage.JPG

5nsxred.JPG

3nsx.JPG

3nsxali.JPG

5nsxblack.JPG

Sorry Mike and I were 4 hours late....Thanks for sponsoring the get together...It was great meeting you Bill,and your NSX is great.....See you on the next round....on time too:biggrin: later,Brent:cool:

Back