• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Dfw meet!!

I'm in Plano too ('93 red/black) and have seen at least two others in town. You could start locallly and build from there. I don't think the distance is a issue for all when the quality/purpose of the meet is high

I live at legacy and coit, so may be able to make it depending on a few things.

Im not from Plano, but I got a ticket there once. Can I join the meet?

Last edited:
please join us. your qualify for the 2 criteria to join the meet

1) yellow or red nsx's only

2) been to plano.

= )

so what's a good time for everyone? i have to show a car i have for sale sometime around 11ish but i should be free before then (and possibly sleeping)

I'm at Hedgcoxe/Coit

Hey, with so many NSX's so close together we might as well open up a dealership.

Let me know on the time and I'll try making it there

I'd love to come but my fuel pump is shot and my interior is out of the car right now.:mad:

I should have both of those issues resolved in a few weeks. I ope you guys have fun and i hope we can organize another DFW meet again soon.

Plano its your call, but I think if your domestic isn't red or yellow you buy the coffee!

Last edited:
edited post at the top.

i stepped outside today and looks like may rain.

shall we postpone this meet to possibly next weekend?

Last edited:
Here is the forecast for today 4.17(Fri)
Showers & t-storms are likely early today especially over the western portions of North Texas. Showers & storms will continue tonight into Saturday. Locally heavy rain along with hail & gusty winds will be the concerns with stronger storms.
Mostly Clear on Sun. So either this Sun or try next week.

Sam

let's shoot for next week. my sundays are always busy = (

feel free to meet w/out me.. but im thinking we can try this again next saturday or sunday.

Sat or Sun's good for me. I got a buddy with a RED 350z that wants to come now! Im bringing my camera. I thinkin the Red/Yellow things gonna make for some great shots!

Hey Tom, Long time no hear! You ever get your ride back together? Still living up north?

I don't think the crew met last week due to questionable weather.

Hey Tom, Long time no hear! You ever get your ride back together? Still living up north?

I don't think the crew met last week due to questionable weather.

Yeah, it has been a long time. Didn't know if you were even still around.

My NSX has been back together for about a year, looks good; new seat leather and radio too. Speaking of that, I'm going to paint my car Ecru (Ivory) sometime in the future; wondering if you'll give me some tips

There are a few of us NSX guys in the area, we're all getting older too.

I'm certainly up for a get together anytime soon...

Back