• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Diabetes Research Institute - Gold Coast Concours/Bimmerstock 2014

DRI is dear in my heart because my son Jared is a Type 1 diabetic insulin dependent. I run the Kids' for a Cure Carnival for DRI in the Feb/Mar time every year. This year I'm planning to give support to this car show. Anyone interested? Maybe we can get together and line up our NSX in this show. Anyone interested? Here's some info and how to register.

Registration link - https://www.diabetesresearch.org/registration-form---gold-coast-concours-2014

Produced by

MartinoAutoLogoweb.png

Exotic Racers and Custom-Built Beauties will be Showcased at the
Gold Coast Concours/Bimmerstock Event
Silvercarweb.jpg
view.image
Art-Carweb.jpg

Click here for video. The Gold Coast Concours/Bimmerstock event, presented by Martino Auto Concepts/MAC Auto Couture of Glen Cove, NY, will be in full throttle on Sunday, September 14, 2014 as thousands of spectators will line the streets to ogle the gleaming cars and listen to the roar of their powerful engines. Last year's event raised more than $80,000 for the cure-focused work of the Diabetes Research Institute (DRI).
The City of Glen Cove's downtown business district will be closed for the day, as hundreds of exotic cars and BMWs are showcased. BMW, Ferrari, Rolls Royce, Porsche and Mercedes are among the exotic cars that will surely excite everyone from enthusiasts to fledgling fans. “It’s a great day for the community of Glen Cove, a great day for car buffs and a great day for the Diabetes Research Institute," said Joe LaPadula of Martino Auto Concepts. He added, "We are proud to support the Diabetes Research Institute and to help educate the public about this disease through this exciting event."

I will be there along with friends. (been there each year for the last few)

Mike, Please let me know where you guys will meet up so we can put all the NSX together. I didn't forget the chair but it's crazy at work and I work from home. Will get it to you though.

Anyone else, let's show our cars off and show them a piece of art!

Frankie

Last edited:
Sorry, I won't be there. Need to be at work that day, sucks! Have a great time boys!

Frankie

Back