• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Did Anyone See Frankenstein on EBay?

Now this is a good one, I think because since I have everything it needs to complete it.

Now this is a good one, I think because since I have everything it needs to complete it.

So Shawn, you think it's worth finishing? It would be nice to get the story behind this car. Maybe it could be a very nice project car. But, there isn't enough information. It's condition for it's age and mileage makes me sad to look at it.

if there was a buy it now button I would click it. max I would pay is 10K, you basically need another complete wreck to swap every thing out.

this is a lot of work. but in the end you get a 2003.... he say low miles but doesn't state how much since the cluster is gone there is no way to prove his claim intill

the last car fax report.

- - - Updated - - -

but the question is how did this car end up like this. why would someone strip the car like that. someone run a carfax report on it. and post it in here

- - - Updated - - -

where are famous carfax wizard that did all the vins from 2002-2005

Wow. It probably needs $30,000 in parts and a LOT of labor.
It would be good like said above for someone who wrecked their NSX. Swap in the parts from your wrecked NSX and paint it.
I would also think someone with the time/space could create a business buying old NSX's like this and just sit on the rare parts until someone needs them.
Kind of like a Science of Speed, but with used parts.
Have the steering rack rebuilt and sell it, have the axles rebuilt and sell, etc, etc.

I already do this LOL I have more used working parts than anyone on NSXPRIME 100%

it has a "clean tittle" so that's good... :)

You all be very careful with that seller ,he owns a auto shop in Miami I believe and a few months ago he posted something about needing lots of parts to finish his NSX on nsxprime fb,I offered him a bunch of parts but he never bought anything always saying he will get in touch with me the next day,he mentioned to me that he got the car stripped out and paid $1200 for it or something like that,i think his name is Yohan Sanchez,I am not saying that he is not legit just be cautious

I agree dont wire money if you win the bid, tell him you will fly down and have it transported to my shop in tampa where it will be safe.
hand him money in person.

NEVER NEVER WIRE MONEY learn from me. if you fly down and the car sold to someone else it wasnt meant to be.

keep looking

- - - Updated - - -

and to whom ever buys it you can have it towed to my shop where it will be safe till you can find someone to have it towed to your state.

or let me rebuild it for you I have everything it needs to drive again. engine tranny seats, dash, cluster, brakes, the only thing I dont have and good f-ing luck is the targa top LOL your not gonna find one used. your gonna have to PONY up and buy it from the dealership
6500 :eek:

Last edited:
Back