• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Yours for only $229,000!!!!

This is the eBay asshole alert car with biscuit leathe interior! I tell ya, some people.... I even see people here on prime who buy used parts on here only to try to turn around and sell them for higher. Asshole alert indeed...

who knows if those seats would fit in the slim space of an nsx.....:rolleyes:

Its not like your flipping a car or a house. Its the same part. Its just something I wouldnt do. There are dwindling nsx parts and a whole lot of people who need them. I would rather help another fellow nsx owner vs turning profits.
But that is just me.

^^^Yeah, I know they are rare but jezzzz its a floor mat!

to be fair, this NSX is one of the super coveted 1996 models, and also has a VTEK Hemi under the hood, err...umm, rear hatch. oh, and the very exclusive biscuit "leathe" interior.

sounds like a one-of-a-kind car. I'll take it! :biggrin:

In the seller's defense the car only has 11 1xx miles and we all know how hard it is to hold yourself back from driving the NSX... :)

I bought my current car back in September 2010 with 7600 miles and I promised myself that I won't drive more than a 1000 miles per season, I was doing fine for the first 2 years or so but then NSXPO 13 happened, and then there was NSXPO 2014 ... :) I now have around 24 000 miles on my 2004 and the car we are talking about is a bit older.

Back