• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

DMS Performance Rotrex supercharger kit for NSX

I have already made the inquires to get the basic parts supplied to me for this kit. I am willing to prototype it, and then produce it given the results are adequate and to my liking. I will get started as soon as there is a willing volunteer... As a reward, what the volunteer will get will be a very cheap supercharger system that is more efficient with a high output versus the current kits on the market. The volunteer will need to sacrifice his/her time and a little money for the sake of development and will need to report the data I require to me for longevity purposes. Beyond that, the kit will be very simplistic in its design and the end-user will ultimately reap the benefits. I would love to do this on my own NSX, but I am currently prototyping my own turbocharger system for it (makes me wish I owned two NSXs). Anyone interested please contact me for additional details. Cheers!

Due to the overwhelming interest in volunteers, I will have to do something thinking and try to get a hold of each person one at a time to pick a candidate. This kind of enthusiasm definitely gives me the motivation to turn this into a real off-the-shelf product. I will be in touch with the PM'ers soon :)

I have already made the inquires to get the basic parts supplied to me for this kit. I am willing to prototype it, and then produce it given the results are adequate and to my liking. I will get started as soon as there is a willing volunteer... As a reward, what the volunteer will get will be a very cheap supercharger system that is more efficient with a high output versus the current kits on the market. The volunteer will need to sacrifice his/her time and a little money for the sake of development and will need to report the data I require to me for longevity purposes. Beyond that, the kit will be very simplistic in its design and the end-user will ultimately reap the benefits. I would love to do this on my own NSX, but I am currently prototyping my own turbocharger system for it (makes me wish I owned two NSXs). Anyone interested please contact me for additional details. Cheers!

Im interested to see just if and how you pull this off. Unless your kits are half the price of ct engineering kits.

Love the Rotrex. There's been a Rotrex kit in development here in Socal but I think motivation is a little low to get it complete (I know the feeling!). Good luck! I hope to see one soon.

Hope you pick a volunteer who understands the development process and is able to articulate to you key bits of info. That added level of communications will save so much time and yield the best results for the entire Rotrex NSX SC community.

I'd help.. unfortunately, i'd like to maintain CARB compliance so got my hands tied a bit here in CA

I'd love to see this. It would be cool to have more than 1 style of SC available for this car.

Bumping this thread. Did you decide on a test car to use for the prototype?

Not yet, a number of inquires have come in as of late but haven't pulled the trigger.

- - - Updated - - -

Before trying to sucker people into this new venture how about you finish your last? People are waiting for intakes by the looks?....

The intake manifold thread has been updated. Customers have received manifolds at this point. The few that are still waiting have been updated.

Subscribed. Given the results of Rotrex SC's on other Honda's and their excellent properties in terms of parasitic loss, noise, low maintenance I'm very interested.

The early units had issues with the shaft breaking, but apparently this has been resolved in later versions.

Would the blower unit likely be mounted similar to how a Basch Boost was, with a driveshaft mounted above the front bank?

Of all the people that have contacted me to donate their vehicle, no one has stepped up to the plate yet. I will give details about the kit once under development. Maybe one day... :)

Rotrex paired with your intake DMS... Yes please. Anything further on this?

That's a shame because I'd jump on one of these kits.
if he had a donor car and someone with patience he would probably do it, reach out and find out.
There were definitely communication issues in the beginning but he has rectified that and the manufacturer that delayed the first batches, he has since delivered on the original product so send him a pm and see what he says.

if he had a donor car and someone with patience he would probably do it, reach out and find out.
There were definitely communication issues in the beginning but he has rectified that and the manufacturer that delayed the first batches, he has since delivered on the original product so send him a pm and see what he says.

Does this mean he finished the turbo kit? Interested in seeing what that looks like and what it put down if so.

Back