• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Do-Luck USA - Anyone buy anything from them recently?

I ordered the Do-Luck carbon kevlar front bumper nearly 6 months ago. I've been waiting patiently, but keep getting the run-around that it's in transit or with the carrier (i.e. already here in the US and just waiting to be delivered). I understand that foreign parts take time to be manufactured and get over here to the states, so that part I could understand, but it's the responses I get that are infuriating. Each one makes it sound like it will show up on my door any day, or the carrier will be contacting me soon to arrange delivery. I kind of feel like I'm getting screwed here.

So my question is, has anyone else ordered anything from Do-Luck USA recently and received it?

I ordered the Do-Luck carbon kevlar front bumper nearly 6 months ago. I've been waiting patiently, but keep getting the run-around that it's in transit or with the carrier (i.e. already here in the US and just waiting to be delivered). I understand that foreign parts take time to be manufactured and get over here to the states, so that part I could understand, but it's the responses I get that are infuriating. Each one makes it sound like it will show up on my door any day, or the carrier will be contacting me soon to arrange delivery. I kind of feel like I'm getting screwed here.

So my question is, has anyone else ordered anything from Do-Luck USA recently and received it?

when you say DO LUCK USA are you speaking of Jon HSU's shop or World One performance?

I've been trying to order the same bumper from Do Luck USA as well had a couple of emails go back and forth but no one returned my emails or messages. I ended up going directly through Do Luck in Japan. 10 days to manufacture, then go through customs and ship to Seattle, from Seattle to Texas. The gentleman I communicated with says approximately about a month's time frame when i would receive it if it does not get held at customs. This was the cheapest route for me. I actually got a better deal going through Do Luck directly. Who did you speak to from Do Luck USA? I was afraid since their web site was down and no one returned my emails/calls that they were out of business.

Do-Luck USA responded to me in March 2008.
Made payment for a sw20 Toyota rear bumper & roof ducts.
e-mail claimed the agent was in Japan and pieces were in stock in the WA (USA) facility.
No tracking number given.
ETA of delivery promised 04/10.
False promises.
Website down, telephone has no voicemail & no dial tone after one ring, no more return emails, etc.
I'm out a lot of money.
And looks like Do-Luck USA is closed.
Plan to file a police report with local police here and there.
I have all my paperwork, including cashed check.
Don't order anything from them if you planned on.
I don't advise the grief & drama I'm having to deal with. :mad: :frown:

Well, I got a response this weekend and it looks like there was a mixup with the shipment, but I should have it in hand shortly. Responses have been a little slow, but looks like they should come through.

Back