• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Do women swoon at the mere sight of your NSX?

Similar story here...I've owned six 911's over the years, a C-5 recently, and last year my first NSX...a 2000. This is the first sports car my wife really loves...and she can't explain why. She's even suggesting I order the next gen NSX. Who's to complain?

Fiancee doesn't like it, she says I spend more time and money on it than here. What can I say, she is right!!!!

nsx24 said:
Fiancee doesn't like it, she says I spend more time and money on it than here. What can I say, she is right!!!!

That is odd...my fiance ENCOURAGES modifications to the NSX. :D

ive found most women simply arent into cars, they could care less. my wife likes the nsx community and she likes that i get enjoyment out of it, and she likes that its reliable and different, but she really doesnt care one way or another about the car itself
That is me too.

no, in Silicon Valley chicks don't seem to care a rats ass if you drive a NSX. I think Miatas are a better chick magnet than NSX here.

I'm sure your locale will determine its appeal to some extent. City people are used to seeing fancy cars.

Rarely have women swooned over my black/black '91. It MIGHT be me or the dent in the driver's door, I haven't figured that out yet. If they're really secretly swooning inside but don't want to mention it, how can you tell? (Uh-oh. I just realized the kind of answers that's likely to get me!)

Alas, teenage males seem to love it and have no problems at all about approaching you and asking questions. Women, never.

Maybe I should move.

Significantly more men talk about and point at the car then women. I got much more attention from women when I had my 911 cab.

AndyH, your garage looks alot like mine, only different colors! How do you like your accord 6MT?. My wife pefers the S2000,
but cuties at the gym like the NSX. (just don't tell her,LOL);)

DonDavis said:
Rarely have women swooned over my black/black '91. Alas, teenage males seem to love it and have no problems at all about approaching you and asking questions. Women, never.
Maybe I should move.

Don, buddy, I have 5 words for you "East German Women's Wrestling Team" :D. I this case, it may be good that German women don't take notice of the NSX. I was mostly thinking about the US where most women are either born beautiful or surgically altered to narrow the gap. :)

Back