• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Do you have NSX Memorabilia to show Wednesday evening?

You could always pack the stuff in that Zanardi and flatbed it to Columbus. I'll promise to watch over it. Speaking of NSX memorabilia, I've always wanted to see & ride in or drive a Zanardi.

^+1 I would love to at least see one in person.

I'm in for bringing some of the stuff I accumulated over the years.

Do you think we should discuss who is bringing what so that way we don't have duplicate items?

Yes, I was going to start a sidebar discussion, either thru group PM's or emails. I'll send something out soon!

I may have a couple things I could bring. Would it be possible to get a list of what people are bringing so we don't pack and haul a lot of duplicate stuff?

Everyone, PM me your email addresses. We'll do a reply all discussion. Unless someone can suggest a better idea.

I tried starting a sidebar PM discussion here but your ID (NSX Prime) won't accept PMs, haha.

Table to be set up Saturday night. We have a list of who's bringing what. Who else wants to join in??

Doh! Wish I had seen this thread sooner!!! Well, I do have the NSX Fiesta jacket off my back. :)

If it's feasible, I could also put together a quick slideshow of all the NSX Fiestas from 2005-2014.

If possible, it's not too late to add to what LostBuckeye, Brylek, Lud, and I are bringing for Friday's cocktail hour. I believe the plan is to display only during that time then freely tuck things away afterwards during dinner, etc. We'll sign a waiver saying that NSXPO is not responsible for any loss, etc. I'm hoping someone brings Zanardi or Type-S wheels to show, after which we can work out a deal for them in the parking lot. :)

If possible, it's not too late to add to what LostBuckeye, Brylek, Lud, and I are bringing for Friday's cocktail hour. I believe the plan is to display only during that time then freely tuck things away afterwards during dinner, etc. We'll sign a waiver saying that NSXPO is not responsible for any loss, etc. I'm hoping someone brings Zanardi or Type-S wheels to show, after which we can work out a deal for them in the parking lot. :)

Let's discuss at the Welcome Reception, but all I really have with me is the NSX Fiesta jacket off my back.

Ha, oops - I meant that as a general comment to anyone who hasn't left yet! Wouldn't want to take the jacket off your back lol! Look forward to meeting you & others this week. Leaving tomorrow due to work, going to miss the Hocking Hills ride (major downer).

Ha, oops - I meant that as a general comment to anyone who hasn't left yet! Wouldn't want to take the jacket off your back lol! Look forward to meeting you & others this week. Leaving tomorrow due to work, going to miss the Hocking Hills ride (major downer).

No worries on the jacket, I won't be wearing it at the cocktail hour or dinner anyway. :)

Oops I didn't mean that either. I think I'll stop while I'm ahead and log out for the day. Although a hotel banquet room full of enthusiasts wearing past NSXPO jackets indoors to show their pride, as well as some of these beauties would make for some good memories.

puddy-8ball.jpg

96628_original.jpg

Back