• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Does anyone know a good car stereo installer near San Jose?

I've been thinking about adding an audio system to my car and was wondering if anyone knew a great installer near the Bay Area? NSX experience is preferable. Thanks!

Define "near"...

If I'm not doing the install myself, the only place I'd go to is Sound Innovations in Hayward. Ernie is the owner and is a really great guy. I haven't seen him do any of the installs lately but all of his installation guys do only top notch work. They did my car and their site used to have pics of it... not sure if it still does.

J

I highly recommend Ernie at Sound Innovations in Hayward. Another company in San Francisco or Pleasant Hill would be Custom Car Alarms. I would not recommend Bay Car Stereo. Just do a search on www.Yelp.com and you will see what people have to say about them.

check out Autohaus in hayward off mission they did all of my work and I love it! they also do all my teams work pics below

I did see your post earlier. The whole set looks sweet. It must have been a pretty penny to get all of that custom work. I'm sure it was well worth the investment though. Does the system play DVD's too I assume?

Thanks guys. Now, I need to decide if I am going to hack my car up!

I did see your post earlier. The whole set looks sweet. It must have been a pretty penny to get all of that custom work. I'm sure it was well worth the investment though. Does the system play DVD's too I assume?

I guess it depends on your idea of a pretty penny, W/ all the memphis equipment it was really reasonable to me w/ tax all the equipment and all the custom work it was in the 4k range (cant remember exactly but it was less than 5k for sure) but that includes everything and then some I know most on here spend more than that on equipment lol. considering I will have the car for a while and enjoy driving it I feel it was money well spent.

Back