• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Does anyone know any good appraisers in the GTA area?

Hi everyone!

So i'll be picking up my NSX this Saturday, and as my subject states, does anyone know any good appraisers for me to go to? Need my NSX appraised before getting full coverage on the vehicle.

Thanks in advance!

-Tommy

I had my NSX as well as several of our customer cars done by RJ Vintage Garage. The owners name is Ron Wilson. I'd highly recommend him.

He knows the cars quite well (which is rare for an appraiser who do mostly classics). He will come right to you.

Great service, very friendly and very complete. He prepares a full 18 page colour document going over every aspect of the car and photos for your own records/ insurance company.

You can give him a call at 705-878-2372. If you need a nice warm indoor place with a hoist for him to inspect it, feel free to use our shop if you need Tommy.

Is a lift required for appraisals?
I've got my car parked in an underground garage until its not all salty/shitty out... but I'll need an appraisal as well.

I had my NSX as well as several of our customer cars done by RJ Vintage Garage. The owners name is Ron Wilson. I'd highly recommend him.

He knows the cars quite well (which is rare for an appraiser who do mostly classics). He will come right to you.

Great service, very friendly and very complete. He prepares a full 18 page colour document going over every aspect of the car and photos for your own records/ insurance company.

You can give him a call at 705-878-2372. If you need a nice warm indoor place with a hoist for him to inspect it, feel free to use our shop if you need Tommy.

Thanks Eric! I will most defiantly give him a shout!

Back