• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Does anyone know anything about this car? $15,800 2004 NSX

I'm an owner in louisiana...have him e mail me and I'll smoke out his [email protected]

Well... Gene, why don't you just e-mail the scammer yourself?:confused: You want this guy to e-mail the scammer, tell him to e-mail you because you know a guy that has a brother that is a barber that has a customer whose cousin's uncle may be looking for a 2004 NSX under $16K?

Come on Gene. Go for it yourself.:biggrin:

Mr. Gene,

How far is clinton, LA from where you live? The scammer told me he reserved the car for me and would remove the add. Instead of telling him 'prove to me that you own the car' or 'mutherfuvver your a scaming piece of ostritch dung!' I'm playing the civilized game of smoke the jack-arse out. ..

Okay now he's said:

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top>Chris,
There's one little problem, I can't show the car to your friend because the car is already in eBay's custody and same are all the documents from it.
Don't worry about the delivery because the car will be transported on a trailer and there should be no problem, anyway I got an insurance from the shipping company in case of damages produced during the delivery process."

1. I'm assuming car's are NEVER in ebay's custody
2. Should I ask where the ebay site is for the little visit?
3. Or where he live's for a little payment in person with a baseball bat?

LEts play his little game!
Chris
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top>
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Fly over there and check it out. You'll learn your lesson for sure that way.

Well... Gene, why don't you just e-mail the scammer yourself?:confused: You want this guy to e-mail the scammer, tell him to e-mail you because you know a guy that has a brother that is a barber that has a customer whose cousin's uncle may be looking for a 2004 NSX under $16K?

Come on Gene. Go for it yourself.:biggrin:

HUH? just trying to help the guy out if he'd like...geeeeeez

Mr. Gene,

How far is clinton, LA from where you live? The scammer told me he reserved the car for me and would remove the add. Instead of telling him 'prove to me that you own the car' or 'mutherfuvver your a scaming piece of ostritch dung!' I'm playing the civilized game of smoke the jack-arse out. ..

Okay now he's said:

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top>Chris,
There's one little problem, I can't show the car to your friend because the car is already in eBay's custody and same are all the documents from it.
Don't worry about the delivery because the car will be transported on a trailer and there should be no problem, anyway I got an insurance from the shipping company in case of damages produced during the delivery process."

1. I'm assuming car's are NEVER in ebay's custody
2. Should I ask where the ebay site is for the little visit?
3. Or where he live's for a little payment in person with a baseball bat?

Chris

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top>

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

well.clinton is a few hours away....but of course a scammer can't show you his car, because he hasn't got one. In e bay's custody? I thought ebay was a virtual world, oh wait the car is virtual too...nevermind

Chris

Um, no, because I have a life.

There's no one to smoke out, there's no car to see and there's nothing you can do about it.

As we speak there are thousands of these identical scams going on. They're a dime a dozen and have been for many years.

Play whatever games you want but please don't waste our bandwidth here. When you have a legitimate question regarding a legitimate NSX we'll help you all we can. I suggest not pursuing this and using your time to actually find a real NSX (or whatever you want).

Uh oh...

I think there needs to be a sticky at the top of the prospective owner's forum with the thread title:

"No, that $9000 NSX you just found isn't a good deal....IT'S A GREAT DEAL. JUMP ON IT!!!111!1!1111!111!1!!!oneoneoneoneone!!!" :biggrin:

Or...ya know...something similar.

Odds are your "seller" will never agree to a personal inspection or even the whereabouts of the car because it is someone else's car most likely in another state who has no knowledge his car is being "sold" by someone else. :rolleyes:

If you're not at least aiming above 20K ( 20K being a low low value for possible salvaged cars from 91-93 ), you're looking for the wrong car.
You get what you pay for.

I'm starting to think we really might need a sticky...:rolleyes:

This stuff is really starting to bother me, wasting everyone's time, new thread after the other asking about $9K NSXs. Right after we light up somebody for posting this nonsense a new thread pops right up.

It makes me not even want to browse the New and Prospective forum.

The world is seriously crumbling if so many people after so many years on the internet cannot deduce that this is a scam immediately. This world is truly going to be a flaming, gasseous ball of crap in 50 years. How can someone with the means to purchase a 2004 NSX be so naive?

This is really scary stuff, people.

I'm starting to think we really might need a sticky...:rolleyes:

This stuff is really starting to bother me, wasting everyone's time, new thread after the other asking about $9K NSXs. Right after we light up somebody for posting this nonsense a new thread pops right up.

It makes me not even want to browse the New and Prospective forum.

The world is seriously crumbling if so many people after so many years on the internet cannot deduce that this is a scam immediately. This world is truly going to be a flaming, gasseous ball of crap in 50 years. How can someone with the means to purchase a 2004 NSX be so naive?

This is really scary stuff, people.

exactly! and he even said he was looking to spend 45-55k or whatever it was ..... :rolleyes:

Stinky damn moon anyways.:biggrin:

rofl! who would want to go to the moon when its made of navel cheese? :biggrin::wink::eek::smile:

rofl! who would want to go to the moon when its made of navel cheese? :biggrin::wink::eek::smile:

Nobody, until someone else says they're going to do it first. :biggrin:

Come on guys we all know the best cheese is TOE cheese!

I tried to sell my NSX for $8,000 once 'cause I'm a nice guy, but people kept calling me up and telling me to f*** off.:confused:

i tried to sell my nsx for $8,000 once 'cause i'm a nice guy, but people kept calling me up and telling me to f*** off.:confused:

hahahah

I am new to site, and a new owner of a 95 stock NSX. Before buying this "real NSX" I too was lured into a too good to be true ad. A 2001 for $18,000.00. Seller would only communicate through email, could not see vehicle, seller insisted on title escrow service with wired money to ? Vehicle had to be delivered, with 5 day test drive as my only way to check it out. I guess we all dream of the incredible deal, but when I tried to check out the escrow service, with the nice web site, it only seemed to exist online... I hope this helps, the prices are pretty consistent. Good luck, spend more, or wait.

Back