• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Does Honda watch PRIME?

They would be stupid not to.

The internet is the best informal repository of information in history. The opinions of market decision makers should ultimately set the tone for any industry.

Of course, I'm pretty sure they don't take into consideration the 240sx v. NSX discussions, or the Cavalier street races. :biggrin:

We have discussed this issue before and woodwork and other have confirmed corprate does have folks looking at these sites,and particularly the "why is the nsx so slow" thread!:tongue:

docjohn said:
...the "why is the nsx so slow" thread!:tongue:
:D
The sample on the internet is still very much biased. On the one extrem there are young and very enthusiastic, male people would say Honda should build a 1000+ PS supercar but never could afford it, one other hand Victoria Principal for ex. wouldn't even post here but could buy more than one of them.
IMO if they look at this forum the off-topic would be the most interesting one. :D

neuralpathways said:
Does Honda watch PRIME?

Probably often in disbelief.. you have to figure there just has to be a few threads on here posted up on door glass if you walked the halls and cubicles. Exactly, like the "why the NSX is so slow thread" :biggrin:

Yes, Honda has infiltrated the NSA to monitor all forms of electronic NSX related communications. But they have a warrant & Jack Bauer so it's ok.:wink:

Judging by Honda's recent actions & statements and the content of this topic, I have no doubt Honda monitors Prime. How else could they be so adept at acting 180 degrees from our desires? :biggrin:

I bet Honda was especially fascinated with one of our female model posters here. I just hope they didn't use that data-point for any demographic data. :tongue:

Honda 100% lurks on NSX Prime, trust me I know. I cant go into further details but they definatly look around.:wink:

Prime would absolutely be their best focus group for the next gen NSX. Will they use us? I doubt it.

NetViper said:
Prime would absolutely be their best focus group for the next gen NSX. Will they use us? I doubt it.

Probably not, but they do look at Prime:wink:

NetViper said:

Probably not really a target group anyway, since only very few of us could consider buying a >80k new NSX anyway.

We all wait for the second hand market!!!! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
Depreciation please be hard! :eek: :wink:

When I was at NSX Fiesta in 00' , Mr. Uheara and several of the other upper Honda managment around commented that they liked my hat. The hat that I was wearing (which is the one in my Avatar) was one that Lud gave to me during NSXpo in Atlanta. The hat had NSXprime scrolled across the front. This is the #1 NSX sight in the world. Why wouldn't they have heard about it:smile:

I was waiting for nsxtasy reply, come on, we all know he had money ready for the new nsx, or the Honda flagship replacement, whatever they are going to call it.

nsxtasy needs a newer car to claim OEM is perfect and his 91 is getting a little old to stand behind the claim :)

If I were someone in Honda and got assigned to read the forum, I'm don't need to do any reading, just to Ken or Lud, I'll have everything I need to know... so from that logic... Ken, have anyone from Honda talked to you Yet??

The Kid said:
Honda 100% lurks on NSX Prime, trust me I know. I cant go into further details but they definatly look around.:wink:

The Kid is correct on this. I used to work for Honda and Acura, so you trust the Kid and myself for knowing that Honda is lurking the forums is indeed a fact.

Honda designed the great nsx before nsx prime. I would think that looking at the competition would be the biggest asset. Not that they don't look here but what would they get from us, except that it needs to be faster? the new honda civic was designed with some influence from certain culture(customizing and aftermarket). The new nsx replacement i believe will be a statement from Honda based on the competition.

ExoticMD said:
When I was at NSX Fiesta in 00' , Mr. Uheara and several of the other upper Honda managment around commented that they liked my hat. The hat that I was wearing (which is the one in my Avatar) was one that Lud gave to me during NSXpo in Atlanta. The hat had NSXprime scrolled across the front. This is the #1 NSX sight in the world. Why wouldn't they have heard about it:smile:

In Japan, very doubtful that any upper management type's know about PRIME but trust me when I tell you, In the US many people in corporate know of and lurk PRIME. They have only nominal imput in final decision making, but they do observe.

well, if they do read prime I have an urgent message for them...
here is my adress, I would very much appreciate a new NSX send to me directly from HONDA Japan...

Bart Geerts
Hoogstraat 4
8531 Bavikhove
Belgium

thx again...

:wink: :wink:

No, Prime watches Honda.

optimus8.jpg

Back