• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Doing a color change, are all the warning/info labels available?

I am in the process of doing a color change, if these labels are available where can I find them? I was looking for some of the moldings at the bumpers and the parts diag is confusing as hell. Any direction would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance guys.

normally they tape off the VIN and some of the others but don't bet on it, most are still available but the VIN is the big one, there was one I couldn't find I forget which it was but it wasn't a major one like the VIN

Pm me if you cant find any at the dealership I have a source

I'm wondering the same thing. Especially in Cali where smog checks are a way of life.

If you can still get these labels then please let me know. Acuraoemparts is notorious for listing parts as ,"available" only to call you later to tell you they are not. Been there. What I may suggest, is looking them up on oaklandacuraparts.com first as the parts you cannot buy will read contact your dealer in the description. This means, "no longer available".

Last edited:
You need to talk to a real human- Tim P at Acura of Peoria. If it's available for the NSX, he can find it. :)

Back