• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Donate to Red Cross and win a Downforce product!

Latest news I have read stated that over 500,000 people have been evacuated from their homes in San Diego. I am sure there are many of us that know people who are being directly affected by this disaster. In fact, my brother is one of those who may lose their home to these wildfires.

I thought that maybe we could encourage people to donate to the American Red Cross in San Diego to help the cause. So what I am going to do is give away one Downforce product "raffle style". Every person that donates will receive one entry to the raffle. Once the wildfires are contained, we will announce the winner.

The winner will be able to pick ONE Downforce product. Yes, even a full carbon fiber hood. Please be willing to pay for shipping. :)

Even if you do not have a need for anything from us, I hope that everyone will take part in this if you can.

Thanks,

Ben
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Instructions

1. Click to Donate

2. Make sure to choose San Diego Wildfires DR 187-8 in the selection window.

3. Email a copy of your receipt (cut and paste is fine) to: [email protected] (include your NSX Prime handle)

4. Winner will be announced when the wildfires are contained, but every contributor is a winner to me. :)

Please donate at least $25

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Current NSX Prime donation total: $1085!!!

List of contributors in no particular order:

1. Eclipsed
2. IsR
3. Racerxjling
4. HotWls
5. Lunchman
6. icefire
7. Sduffass
8. Khiladi1020 WINNER - CONGRATS. Please PM me.
9. HPV100
10. KR INSPIRE
11. Anonymous (KR INSPIRE's friend)
12. Anonymous (KR INSPIRE's friend)
13. Anonymous (KR INSPIRE's friend)
14. mpkr91
15. unlemming
16. Chris NSX
17. gansan
18. davidf
19. Climberao
20. Veleno
21. Yellow NSX
22. Sandman1962
23. TrustJDM
24. yaynsx
25. sgvnsxrated
26. pocospic
27. mrbythatmuch
28. bdean06
29. roenick
30. FuryNSX
31. nis350

*Anonymous contributors do not own an NSX, but wanted to donate anyway. They will not be included in the drawing.

Last edited:
If u could check on mine as well sending email on this iPhone is kinda new to me

Ben, I hope your brother's home is saved and that everyone is safe.

Please do not concern yourself with shipping the order I was hassling you about until the fires are gone. The bodyshop has been postponed so there is no hurry at this end.

Ben, I hope your brother's home is saved and that everyone is safe.

Please do not concern yourself with shipping the order I was hassling you about until the fires are gone. The bodyshop has been postponed so there is no hurry at this end.

Sorry. It's already been shipped. :)
Tracking will be sent to you tomorrow.

I'm watching the news now, and they said over 1 million people have now been evacuated. :(

Homes can be replaced. I am more worried about injuries and deaths.

Thanks guys! I hope we can reach at least 10 total participants. :smile:

List of contributors have been added to the original post!

Ben

I don't see the "187-8" option... just San Diego Wildfires, or San Diego/Imperial Counties options... what to do?

I am here at LAX Airport waiting on my flight to Washington DC. Free WiFi here at the airport so I can get on Prime. I was in Santa Barbara this week for work, there were tons of evacuee there.

I would like to do my part, donation made.

Last edited:
Contribution made.
I hope all are safe and well

Good luck with this very generous way to generate goodwill :smile:

Back