• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Door Speakers

Can anyone tell me what the going rate for some like new 2003 OEM door speakers go for? How bout the mini sub in the floor?

Briank said:
$100 to $150 each for the doors and $80 to $100 for the sub
I have to disagree - that may be the going rate for those typically for sale i.e early 90's units, (rebuilt or otherwise) & I note that is your typical selling price for your rebuilds Brian (which is a very good deal I might add)
But at $850 & $1050 retail respectively for new units, I would think that for modules less than a year old (& per described "like-new") then I would expect they would command a much higher premium. Like any other component that comes off a virtually new car I would expect it to have a significantly higher price than a repaired item, or one from a 10-14 year old car.
Bottom line is they are worth what you are willing to pay and what the seller is willing to accept in the knowledge of what the market will bear and acommodations for age, condition etc..

Back