• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Douchebag Skaters vs Supercar Driver – Video

I'll take it at face value. These are the ones that block traffic at 13 and rob and steal at gunpoint at 17. Sad.

The guy is lucky the kid standing beside his car as he took off didn't swing his skateboard and put a nice dent in the aluminum.

So fake!!!! And so stupid....

What a lame ass video:redface:

Last edited:
What would I do? I'd hit them like I did a large deer. Call insurance in the morning, have safe lite come by and replace my windscreen. Instead of hair from a doe, it'd be hair from a douche.
View attachment 125812

That wasn't staged or anything. Skateboarding on a bridge in the middle a major 4 lane arterial roadway...Sure...

Last edited:
when ever I go to the Skatepark I always get props for my car they all play video games and the NSX is in a few

and yes Im 39 years old and I can skate 12 foot ramps though if I fall I don't skate for a year after till I heal LOL

I remember when I was young, slender, and was a great skateboarder /surfer. I mean damn, I moved to the Bay Area to big wave surf.Then reality kicked in. It lasted a few years... Now I know the reason why old people hate on youth. Lol!
It sucks to age. At one end of life you are a skateboarder having fun with friends when some expensive car driver rolls through your skate spot and you hate that person. Fast forward 15-20 years later and you are that person driving a dream car shouting out obscenities to young skaters. Full circle.

Back