• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Down Force 02-05 Front Lip, Type-R Hood FRP , Hood Duct, Mint Berlina Black

IMG_6350 by Stefan Giachino, on Flickr

IMG_7181 by Stefan Giachino, on Flickr

IMG_7397 by Stefan Giachino, on Flickr

IMG_7409 by Stefan Giachino, on Flickr

IMG_7412 by Stefan Giachino, on Flickr

IMG_7418 by Stefan Giachino, on Flickr

I have had a change in direction with my project car. I've spent good money on painting and finishing several Downforce items. These items were installed, and then removed. I just want a more stock OEM look. Everything was professionally finished and is immaculate. No chips, dents, or dings. Painting a hood alone costs $500-$700. If you have a black (02-05 nose) car than this could be a real find. Like I said, everything is new and beautiful. All you have to do is install it. Plug and play. My loss is your gain. I just want a bit more of a stock look. You can email or call me at (916) 215-1387. I'm in Sacramento and local pickups are welcome

For sale are three separate items:

Downforce 02-05 Type R FRP hood painted Berlina Black and in mint condition. $1550 + $150 shipping

Downforce 02-05 Gen 2 DF-Sport v2 front lip FRP painted Berlina Black and in mint condition. $300 + $75 shipping

Downforce Hood duct that will work with NA1 and NA2 Type R hoods (I think?!) $350 + $40 shipping

Last edited:
Back