• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

DOWN TO 2 V3's!! Get your Zetoolbox!!

The final call is over!! If you want one, let me know. I will make a list of who wants one and try to get them filled. MUST be confirmed and PAID orders. Will not go on anyones word!! Will do all I can to get you all taken care of! Email or PM [email protected] include screen name!

Version 3: Factory location enclosure: No loss of leg room.
Sub enclosure, Earthquake SWS10, grill, installed in enclosure, wire pig tail, connectors, $700 + $30 shipping/packing in US.

Version 2: Factory location enclosure, about 3" loss of leg room.

Option 1: Sub enclosure, wire pig tail, connectors, nut clips, Allen head bolts, and polyfill $450 + $30 shipping/packing in US.

Option 2: Sub enclosure, JL 10W1v2, grill, installed in enclosure, wire pig tail, connectors $650 + $30 shipping/packing in US.

To upgrade to the JL10W3v3 and spacer add $150

Here is a shot of the V3:

10555sub_behind_carpet_w_SWS10.JPG

THIS IS IT!! These are the best sub enclosures available for the NSX as all the owners will attest to! Contact with any questions. [email protected] or send a PM! If you send email, include your SCREEN NAME!! I have been burned MANY times in the past by orders that do not follow through. I will give 1 week for payment to arrive.

Enjoy,

Z

Last edited:
Well, I'm a little late on the scene, but I'd like to post my review. I just, literally installed this sub yesterday. Technically, I started Monday, finished yesterday. First time doing audio stuff myself.

So, I ended up picking up the V3 enclosure with the Earthquake SWS10 10inch sub. I had heard excellent reviews and the biggest selling factor was that the enclosure would fit in the OEM location with NO loss of leg room!

Get everything wired and plugged in, turned it on, and blast the stereo! Wow! I immediately turned the volume down, I didn't want to wake the neighbors. Seriously, the sub hits hard. It's not going to rattle your teeth, loosen your fillings, massage your feet, but it provides that low frequency us audio fans seek.

I haven't even played with the adjustments on the amp yet, so I maybe able to get it to sound a bit better.

All in all, I'm super happy to have this installed. I wish I had done this sooner and I'm sad to see that they will not be made anymore. The new NSX owners to come are going to miss out; unless someone else comes along and continues where Zeetoolman left! :smile:

Zeetoolman, thank you, your product is excellent. I'm glad to have it in my car.

Regards,
- Zishan

Btw, my details:
OEM Bose headunit
OEM Bose door speakers(next upgrade)
V3 enclosure
Earthquake SWS10 sub
MTX 4400 amp
JL Audio wiring kit
2PAC's greatest hits CD :)

Well, I'm a little late on the scene, but I'd like to post my review. I just, literally installed this sub yesterday. Technically, I started Monday, finished yesterday. First time doing audio stuff myself.

So, I ended up picking up the V3 enclosure with the Earthquake SWS10 10inch sub. I had heard excellent reviews and the biggest selling factor was that the enclosure would fit in the OEM location with NO loss of leg room!

Get everything wired and plugged in, turned it on, and blast the stereo! Wow! I immediately turned the volume down, I didn't want to wake the neighbors. Seriously, the sub hits hard.

All in all, I'm super happy to have this installed. I wish I had done this sooner and I'm sad to see that they will not be made anymore. The new NSX owners to come are going to miss out; unless someone else comes along and continues where Zetoolman left! :smile:

Zetoolman, thank you, your product is excellent. I'm glad to have it in my car.

Regards,
- Zishan

Btw, my details:
OEM Bose headunit
V3 enclosure
Earthquake SWS10 sub
MTX 4400 amp
JL Audio wiring kit

Glad to hear you like it! Tell all your friends to get theirs now! :biggrin:

Enjoy,

Z

Seriously, the sub hits hard. It's not going to rattle your teeth, loosen your fillings, massage your feet, but it provides that low frequency us audio fans seek.

I haven't even played with the adjustments on the amp yet, so I maybe able to get it to sound a bit better.

Btw, my details:
OEM Bose headunit
V3 enclosure
Earthquake SWS10 sub
MTX 4400 amp
JL Audio wiring kit

Wow! I had my buddy Scott play with the amp and did some adjustments. Boy was my statement above wrong. This sub is now hitting HARD! My rear view mirror is now shaking like crazy. My teeth are rattling, passengers feet are getting massaged, and I think I lost a filling. Seriously, this set-up gets a strong 9.9 out of 10. I would give it a 10, but I can stil hear. :smile:

Just wanted to update, adjusting the amp really brought the sound to another level.

Amazing!

Last edited:
Wow! I had my buddy Scott play with the amp and did some adjustments. Boy was my statement above wrong. This sub is now hitting HARD! My rear view mirror is now shaking like crazy. My teeth are rattling, passengers feet are getting massaged, and I think I lost a filling. Seriously, this set-up gets a strong 9.9 out of 10. I would give it a 10, but I can stil hear. :smile:

Just wanted to update, adjusting the amp really brought the sound to another level.

Amazing!

I'm going to play with my gain on the amp when I get home tonight to see if I can max out the V3!!!

I'm going to play with my gain on the amp when I get home tonight to see if I can max out the V3!!!

Too be honest, it's hitting harder than needed. And I wouldn't say it's maxed out, because the sub still sounds clean, like it's not being pushed too hard, but just enough. I dont know how to explain it. You just gotta hear it! :smile:

Do not max it out too much! The SWS10 only needs about 150 watts.
It is a very efficient driver, so, it does not need a lot of power. The cross over point and your bass controls are more important. You do not want to blow it up!
The SWS10 is a long throw driver, so it will create more bass with less gain.

If you are not proficient at dialing in a system, I would take it to a local shop for some help! It will be worth the effort!

Just asking again they dont fit RHD ?
has anyone tried ?
If I could check the part number of my Bose stock sub and if they're the same as the US they should bethe saem isnt it ?

Just asking again they dont fit RHD ?
has anyone tried ?
If I could check the part number of my Bose stock sub and if they're the same as the US they should be the same isn't it ?

No, it is molded to fit the contours of the car. It goes on the right. Would need to mold a RHD to fit it!

Sorry!!

Too be honest, it's hitting harder than needed. And I wouldn't say it's maxed out, because the sub still sounds clean, like it's not being pushed too hard, but just enough. I dont know how to explain it. You just gotta hear it! :smile:

Glad to hear you got it dialed in and are a happy camper! :biggrin:

The final call is over!! If you want one, let me know. I will make a list of who wants one and try to get them filled. MUST be confirmed and PAID orders. Will not go on anyones word!! Will do all I can to get you all taken care of!

Z

Back