• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Downforce - Business Sucks Sale

WOW, that headliner is gorgous!!!!!! Damn those taxes, or else I'd be ALL over this!!!

Hey guys if you are looking for additional parts or have other question please feel free to e-mail me [email protected] as I can keep track of who is who and what you are looking for a lot more efficiently :biggrin:

Okay guys we sold out on the discount sale price of 500.00 for the headliner the retail price is officially 700.00 does include the the black oem dome light assembly. we have 4 left at retail price please e-mail me if you are interested

If this sales does well I'll post more new releases. Just FYI the headliner will be $675 after this sale. We have 5 products if these items sell out. Please email Sam because I don't check my emails at [email protected] or [email protected]. Or you can call in to inquire. Thanks!

Not to get on your case or anything...but seriously... with all these price swings that change daily no wonder people are gun shy.

Trev, Actually business sucks, hence this sale. This sale is only for a very limited amount of items and quantities. I only threw in the RWG because of that thread you showed. I knew there were guys waiting for it so this was a last time offer for the guys on NSXPrime. I normally do not offer sales, the only sales deal I offer is when I first release a product so that anyone interested gets a chance to get get it at a good price.

With that being said... I will be releasing the front brake ducts soon, it is similar to other companies in Japan and I believe Dali might even have them. But the difference with ours is that ours is smooth on both sides and is pre-trimmed so the speed sensor will not hit the duct.

Next month we will be releasing fender washers as well. I will be making another thread on that one.

The headliner sale price is actually a new release sale. If you look back to my threads I only offer huge discounts when I first release a product. All the business owners that I meet tell me it is stupid because when you first release a product it commands the highest price then you lower it when the demand is gone. I purposely go against common sense because I use this as a reward to loyal customers. I remembered releasing the RWG under my cost even back in 2004, and not many people jumped on the sale. So it was sort of a blessing for me.

You guys will not be seeing these price swings because of my cost to produce these has not come down.

Not to get on your case or anything...but seriously... with all these price swings that change daily no wonder people are gun shy.

the final price of 700 (from the price peter posted at 675) was because he forgot to include our cost of the dome light assembly so our sale price should have been at least 50 dollar higher but, he had already posted the sale prices. :biggrin: I apologize if the price fluctuation is bothersome but, we either do that or no more downdforce parts.

Ah, I see, sorry, this thread does not suck.....lol
Don't worry about the abuse from that guy.
I actually resemble some of his remarks.
pm, coming to you shorty Mr Downforce.
Trev

you gotta do what you gotta do to survive

+1 For downforce being a great company. great products guys

I guess count me out of the headliner. I was hoping to get PP info. sooner from you.:frown: If you do another sale at that price I'll really need you PP info.

Does the headliner fit RHD JDM models? If it does please give me a quote on shipping to Kuala Lumpur 50200, MALAYSIA (Business address).

How much is the A and B pillar? Will your A and B pillar fit RHD JDM models?

TIA

No one from DF bothered to answer my question. I guess they no longer want any business outside USA.

No one from DF bothered to answer my question. I guess they no longer want any business outside USA.

sorry about that but, we do not have prices set for A-B interior pilars other wise we would have posted already .. once we figure out the pricing I will post it and I was also spending some time finding out for you if RH-LH drives cars are interchangeable on those interior parts.So far every one says same thing and same part numbers :biggrin:

sorry about that but, we do not have prices set for A-B interior pilars other wise we would have posted already .. once we figure out the pricing I will post it and I was also spending some time finding out for you if RH-LH drives cars are interchangeable on those interior parts.So far every one says same thing and same part numbers :biggrin:

Thanks. Please have a package deal or group buy for the liner and A & B interior pillars after you have decided on the pricing.

Thanks. Please have a package deal or group buy for the liner and A & B interior pillars after you have decided on the pricing.

sure will we also have a dual pod carbon a-pilar as an option so I want to release all of this at once so customers can see the grand picture and decide what options they want =) :wink:

So I had the 02 valance in the cart with the discount code (applied), but when I went to pay with paypal, the discount was not there during the final checkout?

-Bill

Last edited:
So I had the 02 valance in the cart with the discount code (applied), but when I went to pay with paypal, the discount was not there during the final checkout?

-Bill

yeah same here.........boooooo.........although I was probably too late....

Back