• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Downforce Carbon Fiber Engine Cover Group Buy

clear for me
How will payment be made? will I need to set up a paypal account or do you take credit cards?

I have changed my mind on the color of the lexan. I would like to swtich to Champagne color and not the Smoked color.

Please update for me.

THanks

Peter (or maybe Peter's brother?), Can you show the mesh or a sample of the mesh placed over the motor (not necessarily mounted in the cover if it's too much trouble). I am leaning this way and wanted to see the pattern of the mesh and how much you could see through it.

THANKS IN ADVANCE!

The price to get it painted in black is the same cost as carbon fiber. I suggest getting the CF as it will retain very good value. Once I test out the fitment on the CTSC and various setups for targa top cars, then I will accept payment.

champagetinttint.jpg

champagne, light tint, medium tint

champagetintclear.jpg

champagne, light tint, clear

Last edited:
Payments can be made through paypal, personal check, or pickups. I will post when they are ready to go. I feel bad about the wait on the RWG so I'm going to make sure it's not going to be like that, this time around.

WOW! That looks great! Thanks for the clear pics. Please keep my order carbon fiber with light tint instead of clear. THank you !!
Paul M

Great pictures.

I think my would like to change again to medium tint instead of champagne. I am #3 on the list.

Thanks

Saw the finish product today with several different Lexen colors, they loos great!!!. One thing I highly recommand, get the clear coat option if Peter offer it. He's got this new "Smoke" clear coat, will make it look awesome, just check out the finish on my spoiler.

Light tint for me too please :)

are the lexan windows UV Ray protectant?

if i do consider, i guess I have to be on the waiting list...

Peter, can the mesh or laxan be removed and reinstalled easily for those of us who want to have the CF clearcoated? Also, do you have pic with the mesh?

Hmm... i guess you dont make them with a centre window only option? :frown:

Shumdit said:
Peter, can the mesh or laxan be removed and reinstalled easily for those of us who want to have the CF clearcoated? Also, do you have pic with the mesh?

Shumdit, I saw it with Mesh on it, lexen look much better.

Back