• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Downforce - Front Brake Duct Group Buy

We have 10 spots for the FRP front brake ducts. It is smooth on both sides. Expected leadtime is 3 days after payment.

$100 Black FRP Shipped within the USA.

Here is the picture of what it looks like.
df-aaa195fl.jpg

df-aaa195gl.jpg

Here is our product page http://downforce.biz/cart/product.php?productid=16342&cat=265&page=1

Sorry for my ignorance. Could post the picture where to install these. thank you

First pic is the OG duct. Second and third are the Downforce duct on drivers side.

Just remove the wheel and you cant miss it.

Attachments

• OG brake duct.jpg
    OG brake duct.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 211
  • DF CF brake duct.jpg
    DF CF brake duct.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 246
  • DF CF brake duct 2.jpg
    DF CF brake duct 2.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 231
3.) Deylo :rolleyes:
Sure, why not. Please tell my the extra-cost to Switzerland!

Thanks for Support.

Last edited:
(!)

nsxpowered & Downforce-Lily:

Please address your vendor-status ASAP otherwise your threads will be moved/deleted, as-per:

**NOTICE of new requirement for all vendors ***

NSX Prime admin' is being very proactive towards enforcement of this.

So, add/edit your relevant vendor details in your wiki-vendor page & then link to it in your signature.

- NSX Prime Marketplace moderation

1. redshift
2. kdirty130
3. Deylo
4. Nick675
5. angus (carbon)

First pic is the OG duct. Second and third are the Downforce duct on drivers side.

Just remove the wheel and you cant miss it.

From the pictures, should the wider portion face in or the way it is posted? The left one and right one are interchangeable. The OEM one shows wider portion face into the brake disc.

Last edited:
From the pictures, should the wider portion face in or the way it is posted? The left one and right one are interchangeable. The OEM one shows wider portion face into the brake disc.

hmmm.....good point. Didn't come with instructions so I just put them on. Worked nicely at my last track day but maybe could be better.......

What say you DownForce?

hmmm.....good point. Didn't come with instructions so I just put them on. Worked nicely at my last track day but maybe could be better.......

What say you DownForce?
they will only fit one way otherwise they will rub or even break when you turn the wheel

Back