• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

downforce garage sale

hi guys,

we are going to have a garage sale on our products (cosmetic blemishes) - spoilers, side vents, interior pieces, engine pieces, sideskirts, etc. we will also have used aftermarket and oem acura nsx items - suspension, hoods, front bumpers, etc. stop by if youre in the area! :smile:

Attachments

• garagesale.jpg
    garagesale.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 546
Re: downforce garage sale!

is there a list of things you guys have coming up in the sale for the non local people?
LIke do you guys have the CF headliner on sale ? If so I would like it.
What about the Cf side vents? how much ?

is there a list of things you guys have coming up in the sale for the non local people?
LIke do you guys have the CF headliner on sale ? If so I would like it.
What about the Cf side vents? how much ?

x2 please

Agreed - Would be nice to see a list for those of us not local to have an opportunity to pick something up.

+1 - not sure if I pick something without looking at it in person but I am doing it now a days...Picks list would be great. An external link might work too...

a couple items off the top of my head -

used oem full black dash
used oem front bumpers - na1
used wings west kit
used c/f cantrall engine cover
used oem hood - na1
used oem trunks
various used suspension set ups [bilstein, h&r, stock]
used tein aluminum body coilovers - less than 1000 miles
used bronze volk 17" ce28 - less than 1000 miles
new kw v3 coilovers
spoon rotor upgrade kit
c/f headliners
c/f side vents
c/f df-r spoilers [some with led, some without]
c/f nsx-r spoilers [some with led, some without]
c/f interior cowl
c/f a pillars
c/f garnish pads
c/f license plate bezels
c/f nsx-r hood [needs to run w/ hood pins]
c/f intake manifold covers
c/f nsx rear diffusers - sport
c/f flip up headlight covers

this is just off the top of my head, peter and i will work on a list or youll have to just come on by and check it out :) again, some parts have cosmetic blemishes. i posted in the regional section but did not know i was not allowed to, so ryu... if you want to bbq, we can set up a tent. maybe we can get a list going on whos attending so we can know what to expect. also, come on down and check out our spray booth, our painter will be there to answer any questions about paint work. thank you all!

Last edited:
Will parts be available to non-locals? I know I'm in Hawaii, but I would be interested in the Spoon rotors and a used DF rear lower valence if they are on sale. Thanks.

yes, these parts are available to non-locals.
we are still compiling a list - well post it soon.
can we get a list of attendees going so we know what to expect?
thank you!

all pm's replied - please keep in mind that all our items are new (some have cosmetic blemishes / some do not) we can also paint these items for you if youd like - prices vary on item. also, some parts (new and used) belong to several customers that have asked us to sell for them. thanks again for looking!

hi manh3,

yes we are - the thread was deleted (i was not allowed to post there). please, everyone who is free and can make it out - stop by :)

we are still compiling a list and sorting through items. well update this thread when we do. thank you all!

check pm's

Yes please.. I PM'ed a couple days ago..

Interested to know the price on the c/f nsx rear diffusers - sport as well as a photo.

It would probably be MUCH MUCH easier if you just posted photos and pricing to everything listed.

sorry for the delayed responses, i am not in the office during the weekend but have replied to all pm's sent. peter will be posting a list of other items for sale. we are still going through items, once we finish well take photos of what we have and let you guys know. thank you!

Interested in suspension components and engine mounts (oem or aftermarket on the E mounts), please send pics and prices at your earliest convenience.

Thanks,

Lynn

Back