• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Downforce Sport Front Fenders

Original thread started here: http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=79731

primeffender4.jpg

We are much further along, and will be preparing molds this week. I cannot take photos of the current stage. We need to keep certain phases of our design/manufacturing procedures secret. :)

These fenders will be 1/2 inch wider than factory, while keeping the OEM lines. The fenders will mount to the vehicle at the factory mounting locations.

*The fenders were based on the JDM NSX, and designed to use the JDM sidemarkers. We will be including a set of sidemarkers with the fenders.

Scheduled to begin shipping on May 1st.

MSRP - $1295 per set.

Intro price - $1000 per set (free shipping withing the continental USA)
A savings of over $400.

The intro price on new items have become standard for us, and we hope you take advantage of it.

I have had a few complaints about our special offerings when customers miss the opportunity, so I will leave this offer open for ONE WEEK. This offer will end on April 9th, which should be plenty of time for any NSX Prime regulars to get a chance at this.

PM me to arrange payment. I will post a buyers list once I have one.

Thank you for the continued support!

Ben

Last edited:
We are much further along, and will be preparing molds this week. I cannot take photos of the current stage. We need to keep certain phases of our design/manufacturing procedures secret. :)

I have had a few complaints about our special offerings when customers miss the opportunity, so I will leave this offer open for ONE WEEK. This offer will end on April 9th, which should be plenty of time for any NSX Prime regulars to get a chance at this.

So you are going to offer these at a discount price for one week and start the clock before you have even let us see what the finished product looks like? :confused:

Yes. This has become standard for most of our new designs, and most of the NSX Prime members who take part in these specials have done so before.

Some enjoy the savings, and are confident enough about the quality of our components to take part. Plus, they will get the new item before anyone else!

Others opt to wait until the item is ready, and purchase it at MSRP. Keep in mind that all of our parts are made to order, so there is a waiting period anyhow.

$1295 a set is still a very good price (OEM fenders are not cheap), but the intro price is not something you will see again.

Ben

Current Priority List
(Will show initials of name to avoid confusion for me)

1. LK (pending payment)

*PM me to be added to list.

What is with you guys. We did this for the OEM sideskirts as well, and everyone was fine with that. Same as the engine cover.

If you have a problem, PM or call me at the office to discuss it. Let's stay on topic please. Thanks.

Last edited:
About time I been waiting for this for like 2 years. Now I can fit wider wheels.

Current Priority List

1. LK (pending payment)
2. WL (Mugen LS) Payment Sent

Supercar:
I would think that since Ben works at DF and Peter is the owner that Peter is around. If you are looking for him why not call or email him directly?

Last edited:
I am interested in a set and will be sending payment today, you should receive payment by tomorrow or thursday... Now I can order my 17x8.5 fronts... Thanks!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Current Priority List

1. LK (pending payment)
2. WL (paid)
3. HL (pending payment)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

i was just over at DF today... peter's around... looks like in the past few months, ben/ray have taken a good load off peter taking care of sales and the business end...

peter was out back doing what he does best... making new stuff... haha... he showed me a few things he is working on and all i can say is that is freaking awesome... just can't say anything cause ben might try to kill me...

anyways, the sports fender looks freaking sweet... i think its a great option for the non-widebodied folks... too late for me... :tongue:

i was just over at DF today... peter's around... looks like in the past few months, ben/ray have taken a good load off peter taking care of sales and the business end...

peter was out back doing what he does best... making new stuff... haha... he showed me a few things he is working on and all i can say is that is freaking awesome... just can't say anything cause ben might try to kill me...

anyways, the sports fender looks freaking sweet... i think its a great option for the non-widebodied folks... too late for me... :tongue:

You mean TAZ?

yes...TAZ may just unleash himself if i leak some of the goodies haha...

What type of fender liner will work? factory?

Today is the last day. Please PM me if you would like to be added.

Thanks guys!

Ben

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Current Priority List

1. LK (paid)
2. WL (paid)
3. HL (paid)

First set will be done next week. Will post photos before I ship it out.

Thanks for your patience.

Ben

Ready to go guys. Here are the preview photos.

FF008.jpg

FF007.jpg

FF006.jpg

FF004.jpg

FF003.jpg

FF001.jpg

The fenders will include the JDM side markers. Your choice of clear or amber. :)

Ben

Fiberglass. Our formula however, does not consist of over the counter type materials.

Very strong, and lightweight.

sweet... with sidemarkers.... can't wait to see the first ones up with it painted... these look sweet!

sweet... with sidemarkers.... can't wait to see the first ones up with it painted... these look sweet!

It's going to look very clean. I am pretty surprised that no one else has made them like this before. I will see if I can get one of the first purchasers to supply photos.

Back