• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Downforce Sport Front Fenders

Looks good i may need to purchase a set too. I'm awaiting the city to pay for damages to my vehical after a manhole cover dinged the front left fender. Waiting on their investigation report. Could be a while knowing how this city deals w/ items.

BTW-does the extra 1inch+/- width make it harder to mount the fender liner?

The fender liner attaches to 2 out of the 3 factory tabs. The top tab is not going to attach, and you can leave as is, or trim. There will be about a half inch gap between the top of the liner and the new fender.

If you run wider wheels/tires, you will trim the top side of the liner because it will rub there anyway.

I will try to supply photos once I get one a car that actually has lining intact. :tongue:

Thanks, I'm currently running 235/40/17's up front.

Nice! they look like the GT-Rom front fenders.
Are you going to make rear fenders in this style??

What are we 5 years old? Regardless of your personal feelings about Ben over a situation that has been basiclly resolved. There is no need to trash another thread.

I am just openly expressing my opinion in a public forum. No agenda. I do not know Ben or have any intention of buying CF parts from Downforce. It is still a free country, Right?

I am just openly expressing my opinion in a public forum. No agenda. I do not know Ben or have any intention of buying CF parts from Downforce. It is still a free country, Right?

I full agree with you regarding freedom of expression. Its not what you said its how you said it. I am just expressing me opinion of what you said. I believe it was uncalled for to be childish about it. Said differently im sure it would have had a different impact.

My .02 Yours may vary

donkey.jpg

If you replace the fronts with 1/2 inch wider front fenders, what do you do for the rear afterwards????

hey koolaid,

once the fenders are painted, and installed its not as drastic as it looks... we currently have no options for the rear. This would be a good purchase for those wanting to utilize wider front wheels, and of course they are alot cheaper than buying factory replacement fenders.

Hope this helps

RayDF

Fenders look great Ben. The effect I think will be very similar to the styling of the S2000. This should be on our site shortly.

By the way, regarding tires, we've found 245/35-17 to work much better than 235/40-17 in regards to rubbing. Despite being 10mm wider, the 245/35-17 is definitely shorter reducing fender / inner fender contact. If you've got your camber setup right, the traction difference is phenominal.

Cheers,
-- Chris

Ready to go guys. Here are the preview photos.

FF008.jpg

FF007.jpg

FF006.jpg

FF004.jpg

FF003.jpg

FF001.jpg

The fenders will include the JDM side markers. Your choice of clear or amber. :)

Ben

We just installed a set on a conversion we did for a customer. I will see if I can get some photos of his car soon. It looks great! Not over done if you know what I mean.

It looks like it belongs on the car. :wink:

i must say this product looks clean

pics would be great, installed and painted

Back