• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Downtown Cleveland at Night (lots of pics, no 56k)

This is the first time I've really shown my car in this section. I got a new camera so I decided to go out and play around with it a little bit. Some of the pictures came out sloppy and overexposed. Since it was about 95 degrees and super humid by the lake, I was dying to get back in the car after each picture. In some of these pictures, you can almost SEE the humidity lol. Ignore the temp tags as I'm still waiting for my personalized plates to come :)

Rock & Roll Hall of Fame

Cleveland Browns Stadium

These pics were taken earlier that day so you can actually see the car....

I tried to take one with this background but that picture is sooooo gigantic that I'd have to back up a block to get it to fit. It's on the side of a huge building as you can see the tiny little windows.

More of my pics are in my photo album (link in my sig below)

Ah, home sweet home. Those pics make me miss the place.....almost.

splitz said:
Ah, home sweet home. Those pics make me miss the place.....almost.

Don't know if you've seen it lately but downtown is completely rebuilt. Very comtemporary now with all these brand new waterfront condos and rennovated warehouses everywhere. I'm not originally from here but I don't mind it.... I see you're still a Browns fan though (avatar).

MiamieNeSeX said:
It,s a shame you didnt use a tripod, most of those pictures would have been stunning.

Armando

I did use a tripod. It's a small cheaper one though and it was also kind of windy that night. I even used a 2 second delay so that me pressing the button wouldn't "rattle" it. I will definately go back and take my time and do it the right way soon. Hopefully on a day that it's not 100 degrees out lol.

makes me miss home too....kinda :)

where at in cleveland are you?
i grew up in Chardon, used to live in Coventry area also...

01blacks4 said:
makes me miss home too....kinda :)

where at in cleveland are you?
i grew up in Chardon, used to live in Coventry area also...

I'm just a few minutes west of downtown. North Olmsted / Westlake border.
Don't know if you ex-clevelanders have been here lately but it has changed drastically in the past couple years. The flats are torn down for a riverside project that will include contemporary condos, high end resturaunts and shopping. The warehouse district is booming and there are rennovated condo developments everywhere downtown.

Coventry is still lots of fun. Lots of history and old money in that area as well as some great resturaunts / bars.

PS: How's that turbo NSX holding up? I'm still researching....

Hi Vendetta,

Nice pics! Glad to see a fellow Clevelander/NSX owner.

B. Regards,
Bill
'95 NSX-T, black/camel

Bill_C said:
Hi Vendetta,

Nice pics! Glad to see a fellow Clevelander/NSX owner.

B. Regards,
Bill
'95 NSX-T, black/camel

Bill,
Were you at Tremont at Southside not too long ago? Do you have a Wings West kit on your car? I saw a black NSX-T there a couple months ago.

I saw another black NSX on Wallings rd. In Broadview Heights too. Could be the same car....could be you.

~Paul

Vendetta,
I was reading this thread thinking I don't see too many other NSX's around here and then you mentioned being parked outside of Southside in Tremont. That was actually my car. 97' w/WW kit. Southside is my spot. Tremont is another area of cleveland that is really changing for the better. Very contemporary. Someone else had a 02+ silver NSX parked at Parallax across the street the other day. Nice pics too. Huge Cavs fan.

Paul: Good chance that the one you saw in Broadview Heights was me, that's actually my side of town. No wings west kit, but its on my list of "things to buy" :)

Xtter: go CAVS! (been a fan since the Richfield Coliseum days. Thank GOD we have Lebron for at least a few more years)

Looks like we may have to have a plan a "Cleveland NSX owners" meet sometime. Didn't realize we actually have a few owners in the area.

-Bill

xtter said:
Vendetta,
I was reading this thread thinking I don't see too many other NSX's around here and then you mentioned being parked outside of Southside in Tremont. That was actually my car. 97' w/WW kit. Southside is my spot. Tremont is another area of cleveland that is really changing for the better. Very contemporary. Someone else had a 02+ silver NSX parked at Parallax across the street the other day. Nice pics too. Huge Cavs fan.

I remember driving by and seeing you and your friends putting the targa top on your car in front of Southside.
On the weekends, I hang out at Shooters or in the Warehouse district. You can usually see my NSX parked in the front row at Shooters....usually next to my boss's Lambo. I've seen quite a few NSX's in the area this summer. I've seen that same silver one, a yellow one in the Parma area and several other black ones. There's a turbocharged red one in Eastlake as well.

~Paul

I'm from Parma originally.

Ha! Richfield Coliseum...I was like 10 when I saw the Cavs there!

EDIT: Damn type-O, I've lived in VA too long.

Last edited:
Spitz,

I was 12 years old watching the Cavs in Richfield in the 80's.

BTW, there is a massive hole in the ozone with all the hairspray used in Parma alone!! Some people still have big hair today :)

-Bill

Back