• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Drive home

Just drove home 120 miles or so. Car is over the top awesome. Took for a quick rip , all I can see is be careful as the car was sliding like crazy, due to the cold weather of 24 degrees, but just made it that more fun.

Drove Home in quiet mode since it was traffic up the nj tpke. Stereo is real good as well, better then BMW or Audi. Car is insanely quick, they did a great job. Right up there with r8 and 570 and at this price a real no brainer.

Porsche 911 turbo s not even close in my opinion. Styling alone the nsx blows it away. If it had a German badge they would not hav to discount as much and the press would say how car is.

So it’s not German or English or Italian. Who cares it’s a real great car.

congrats!

i love quiet mode. i sat in stop and go traffic and it creeps along and does its thing. while i love the turbo, wastegate, and exhaust sounds, i dont need them all of the time.

enjoy!

The Continentals are garbage when they are cold. I had all four spinning up an on ramp with just a touch of damp and have had it sideways several times in the dry. They aren't too bad when they are hot but Michilens will be going on as soon as I burn these up.

As as a Honda fan it's a shame they haven't sold well, but I like having unique cars so I am secretly happy all the same.

Congrats!

Here it is in the driveway. Car is awesome, beyond what I thought

Attachments

• A1CB41B0-F129-4C8E-B458-CEB20D4A8EE9.jpg
    A1CB41B0-F129-4C8E-B458-CEB20D4A8EE9.jpg
    340.4 KB · Views: 243
  • 39D8543C-ED95-4E3E-BC0F-8EEA0F1CEF4F.jpg
    39D8543C-ED95-4E3E-BC0F-8EEA0F1CEF4F.jpg
    194.3 KB · Views: 237
  • 8FE219CF-B100-48F8-B3E3-4024522B5116.jpg
    8FE219CF-B100-48F8-B3E3-4024522B5116.jpg
    326.4 KB · Views: 233
I'm glad you like the car Scott. The color does great and I'm glad you were able to see mine to help you make the decision. As for the cold tire syndrome, I'm glad that I don't have to contend with sub freezing weather down here.

Again thanks, next time I’m in town we have to grab breakfast or something. It’s been warm up here until yesterday. I have almost 300 miles on it in a day. Car is an absolute monster. I like it better then the r8. I8 is not even close. Did you clear bra it?

Definitely the next time you are down here I'd love to catch up again.

I haven't had the time to get the PPF or ceramic coating yet.

It truly is an awesome color. Looks amazing in the sun. The only paint that comes close is mclaren. I think these cars have the best paint job in the industry. I have seen some bad paint on some Porsche’s.

First time I stopped for fuel I had 2 guys ask me if I could take a video of the car, one redneck thumbs up and a nice milf smile at me. For those here that passed on this car and bough a an
Audi or Porsche.............good for you but THIS CAR STANDS OUT IN A CROWD! I really like the white.

Back