• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Drive on 3-30

LMR

Legendary Member
Our next drive of the year will be on Sunday March 30th. We will be driving Glendora Mountain Road (GMR) and Azusa Canyon. We will do our normal short stop/break near Mt Baldy and then head over to Azusa Canyon to Crystal Lake for another short stop/break before heading down to Azusa for lunch.

Will meet at the In-N-Out at 1261 Lone Hill Ave in Glendora 91741, near the Auto Center at 9:00 am.

Post if you can go and I will add you to the list. We need your name and the name of your passenger if you have one.

There will also be a meeting spot in OC at 8:00am at the Claim Jumper parking lot at 18050 Brookhurst St in Fountain Valley. It's on the corner of Brookhurst and Talbert right off the 405. We will be at the back parking lot on the Talbert side. Be on time as we will be leaving very shortly after 8:00

1. LMR (Les & Irene)
2. Valhalla (JC & Chase)
3. racer9x (Javier & ?)
4. skafia (Ngoan & Alanis)
5. Email-t1222 (Thy)
6. mcano (Mario)
7. Rope (Brian & Hannah)
8. DFASTLANE (Don & July)
9. nsxnemo (Nemo & Liz)
10. MrHugo (Hugo)
11. mike2la (Mike & Angela)
12. GO KRT (Alan & Jill)
13. dustthisnsx (Paul & ?)
14. NSXY82 (Harut)
15. phryxis (Colin)
16. wirewizz (John & ?)
17. MTHRiduz (Jennifer & Kyle)
18. exo (Vern)
19. DASHNBY (Pablo)
20. Theo1 (Ted & ?)
21. flexthatdx (Jimmy)
22. Leon & Jane
23. BlackRacerx (LaMar & Hamilton)

Last edited:
Les, I'm super bummed I can't make this one. I'll be out of town on business. I hope everyone has a fun and safe time!

If I may, I would like to make a suggestion after the last drive I went on.

The groups were divided into groups of random cars and all sorts of driving levels.

I think a better suggestion is to group people according to experience level.

You can do first timers, beginners, moderate and advanced so that people dont get stuck behind slower drivers

At least that would have made it more enjoyable for me since the last time I was trailing a lot behind a "slower" driver. (not saying they were slow, just saying that I would of been pushing hard and faster).

:)

- - - Updated - - -

If I can drive my S2000, I am in... need to drive her once in awhile but if not, both the X and S will sit out this one

I am in +1 tentatively as I will be flying in the night of 3/29 :smile:

Last edited:

The groups were divided into groups of random cars and all sorts of driving levels.

You can do first timers, beginners, moderate and advanced so that people dont get stuck behind slower drivers

At least that would have made it more enjoyable for me since the last time I was trailing a lot behind a "slower" driver. (not saying they were slow, just saying that I would of been pushing hard and faster).

- - - Updated - - -

If I can drive my S2000, I am in... need to drive her once in awhile but if not, both the X and S will sit out this one

There's an S2000 (and other cars) drive on Sunday, March 23rd in Malibu. You can read about it on S2ki. The EOM is dead. Long live the EOQ! Santa Monica Mtns drive revamp for 2014.

Last edited:

- - - Updated - - -

PM sent regarding all this.

Would love to make it, but will be in Hawaii 3/18-3/31:biggrin:

That's why I set up a palomar run on April 6th....would love to see some of you there...

Going this time for sure! Ngoan + Alanis. (Please put me in the back as this is my first time).

Last edited:
Brian and Hannah are a maybe, it depends if I will be back in town by then. I think I will be back by the 28th so it should work out.

Count me in. Solo for now.

_Harut

Count me in Les with a my GF!

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry Les, my girl's name is Maria. Looking forward to a fun drive...

Back