• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Drive on 4-15 (Here we go again)

Yes, we will have lunch for all those who want. I'll call ahead and let them know we're coming. Looking forward to this drive. Looks like the weather will be good too. See you all in San Juan Sunday morning.

List is looking better and so does the weather.:smile: Need people to confirm for lunch.:wink: Post or pm me.

1. LMR (Les & Irene)
2. Valhalla (JC & Pam)
3. junior40er (Adrian & ?)
4. bboxer (Tino & Cheryl)
5. coolnsx (Gil & Donna)
6. XCLUSIVSMITH (Will)
7. Track Addict (Jonathan & Mara)
8. LMisko (Louis & Amy)
9. David Loomis (David & Hua)
10. Blue Batmobile (Andy)
11. dustthisnsx (Paul & Carol)
12. SuperSonic (Jason)
13. MexiRicer (Robert)
14. Red&black (Austin + 1)
15. BryziNSX (Bryana)
16. AndyH (Andy & Sally)
17. Blood Stone (David)
18. NSXrunner (Ed) He'll be with us in spirit
19. FuryNSX (Randy)
20. DSTNSX (Danny & Shirley)
21. akira3d (Eric)
22. nemo121 (Nemo + 1)
23. Gansan (Glen)
24. 93HotMustard (Chad)
<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

Last edited:
Looks like I'm 90% right now - Andy, I'll caravan up with you if I can make this one.

90% is good enough to be on the list:biggrin: Lunch and passenger?

Last edited:
Nuts weather in my neck of the woods say possible rain and snow. :mad: So much for going on a drive in spirit of you CA guys. Maybe I'll just sit home and play Grand Turismo. :biggrin:

Nuts weather in my neck of the woods say possible rain and snow. :mad: So much for going on a drive in spirit of you CA guys. Maybe I'll just sit home and play Grand Turismo. :biggrin:

You mean you don't have snow tires on the NSX?:tongue:

Fingers crossed for jc. My frickn car literally almost didnt start. Im lost. Richen it, more bog, go to old tune that was almost perfect and do opposite effect and it almost dies. Cold start can suck it. To top it off drove home full boost 4th gear and thought i heard what sounded like tick tick. Got home, that may have been my hood poped and luckily now blowing off the car at 120 mph.
Les, yes, id still take turbo over sc. Its just rediculously fast and bad asssssss

Yes I have my fingers crossed that the car will be ready by tomorrow afternoon. I'll take care o producing the maps for everyone. I'll also call the restaurant this afternoon with a guess of head count.

Fingers crossed for jc. My frickn car literally almost didnt start. Im lost. Richen it, more bog, go to old tune that was almost perfect and do opposite effect and it almost dies. Cold start can suck it. To top it off drove home full boost 4th gear and thought i heard what sounded like tick tick. Got home, that may have been my hood poped and luckily now blowing off the car at 120 mph.
Les, yes, id still take turbo over sc. Its just rediculously fast and bad asssssss

It's not fast when it's at the tuner all the time or in your garage with the hood up trying to figure out what to do next to make it run right. It may be faster than my CTSC but not worth all the headaches.:wink: I'd still take the CTSC over turbo everyday of the week and twice on the weekends.:biggrin:

^^^^^

You two will never quit on this topic. This will be fun to sit back and watch Sunday:tongue:

Last edited:
^^^^^

You two will never quit on this topic. This will be fun to sit back and watch Sunday:tongue:

It will be fun watching him getting smaller and smaller in my rear view mirror as we go through the twisties.:biggrin:

Back