• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Drive on 4-15 (Here we go again)

No one knows this but Ramone was actually in line for the first new "NSX"

Jason, why do you think I told you this was going to be an uphill battle goin turbo? You'd think I knew something about this :)

Sorry guys but I won't have the car ready. I'll meet you at the San Juan spot and hand out the maps and wish you all well. You have no idea how bad I feel.

Hahaha. Any one can slap a sc on and go. A turbo needs to be fine tuned. John, you and les can look at it like a sc is like any other driver, a turbo is like Senna: if properly tuned the turbo has its limits.... Though the turbos limits are just higher than the s/c..... Les :p

Hahaha. Any one can slap a sc on and go. A turbo needs to be fine tuned. John, you and les can look at it like a sc is like any other driver, a turbo is like Senna: if properly tuned the turbo has its limits.... Though the turbos limits are just higher than the s/c..... Les :p

Yeah it has limited you from driving your car for months. My CTSC has not limited me from driving even 1 day.:wink: I can and do drive mine everyday for as long and hard as I want and never have to worry about something going wrong. And BTW, remember telling me that you would never attempt to hit 175, as I have with my CTSC, for fear of major engine failure. Seems like your turbo has more limitations than my CTSC..............Jason:tongue:

1. LMR (Les & Irene)
2. Valhalla (JC & Pam) In spirit
3. junior40er (Adrian & ?)
4. bboxer (Tino & Cheryl)
5. coolnsx (Gil & Donna)
6. XCLUSIVSMITH (Will)
7. Track Addict (Jonathan & Mara)
8. LMisko (Louis & Amy)
9. David Loomis (David & Hua)
10. Blue Batmobile (Andy)
11. dustthisnsx (Paul & Carol)
12. SuperSonic (Jason)
13. MexiRicer (Robert)
14. Red&black (Austin + 1)
15. BryziNSX (Bryana)
16. AndyH (Andy & Sally)
17. Blood Stone (David)
18. NSXrunner (Ed) He'll be with us in spirit
19. FuryNSX (Randy)
20. DSTNSX (Danny & Shirley)
21. akira3d (Eric)
22. nemo121 (Nemo + 1)
23. Gansan (Glen)
24. 93HotMustard (Chad)
25. Thanhnsx (Thanh + 1)
26. Mike2La (Mike)
27. jagtiger (Henry)
28. Theo1 (Ted)
29. STPNSX (Scott)
30. GO KRT (Alan & Jill)
31. ssacol (Syd + 1)
32. Jonathan Allyn (Jonathan + 1)
33. Kyras (Patty)

Last edited:
Yeah it has limited you from driving your car for months. My CTSC has not limited me from driving even 1 day.:wink: I can and do drive mine everyday for as long and hard as I want and never have to worry about something going wrong. And BTW, remember telling me that you would never attempt to hit 175, as I have with my CTSC, for fear of major engine failure. Seems like your turbo has more limitations than my CTSC..............Jason:tongue:

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: ROFL!!! LES WINS!!!

/scvsturbodebate

Hahaha. Any one can slap a sc on and go. A turbo needs to be fine tuned. :p

Please elaborate how you're going to fine tune something with a piggyback? That's like performing hear surgery with garden sheers, sure it could be successful, but there's a better tool for the job.

We will come back to prime in a month and Jason will have posted in the NSX Parts wanted section: Used or new na2 complete motor

And a CTSC:biggrin:

Alan & Jill......we will meet you on the I-15 side @ 10:00. Andy, you can call or text me and we can try to coordinate a rolling get together. I will be getting on the 15 at 78

FINAL UPDATE

Check you tires, brakes, oil, ect.

FILL UP WITH GAS before coming to the meeting spots as you will not have time once you are there.

Would anyone want to meet up with my brother and I before the second meeting spot? Let me know and we can figure out a place to meet.

Last edited:
Les, I'm coming, too. Last minute decision. I don't plan on lunch since I need to get home. I'll go whip up some brownies but people need to get them at the two meet up points since I won't do lunch.

Les, I'm told Spike 236 will also join us including lunch. See you 11 1/2 hours :biggrin::biggrin:

Les, I'm coming, too. Last minute decision. I don't plan on lunch since I need to get home. I'll go whip up some brownies but people need to get them at the two meet up points since I won't do lunch.

PATTY'S BROWNIES!!!!!???!?!?!!

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG SUGAR IN THE MORNING!!!

I'm excited, in case you didn't know.:biggrin:

Im not sure now about 175 lol. According to bisi im not running out of gas at full boost, though to be honest, i cant aford even 1/10 of a point om my record or ill prob loose my license :/. Now if i had a fatter fuel pump .... Haha. If i really wanted to id just disconnect the boost controler and run max 5 psi just for a top speed run. Id be fine, but at the lowest setting im at like 7-8 psi now and that could blow the motor probably. Good thing me and Shawn are buddy buddy, he has a recked nsx every other week lol. See everyone at the drive tomorrow.

If anyone needs it for their GPS, here's the address of the Jack in the Box at I-15 and Clinton Keith Rd:

Jack in the Box - Wildomar, CA
36196 Hidden Springs Road, Wildomar, CA

Back