• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Drive on June 25th

That's funny because the only time I see you is in my rear view mirror or bringing up the rear on group drives:biggrin:. I have video to prove it.

http://youtu.be/4aOAlTRi0H0

If i dont stay in the rear ill have unrestricted freedom and end up loising everyone lol. I have to post here and not pm cause everyone needs a good laugh now and then ;)

If i dont stay in the rear ill have unrestricted freedom and end up loising everyone lol. I have to post here and not pm cause everyone needs a good laugh now and then ;)

It's okay for you to post here as you have been on plenty of drives this year but as for Regan (RYU)...............:tongue:

Hi Les add me in as a maybe..
Thanks, Aaron

Hi Les add me in as a maybe..
Thanks, Aaron

Done:smile:

1. LMR (Les & Irene)
2. Track Addict (Jonathan)
3. MarineNSX93 (Michael)
4. AndyH (Andy) maybe
5. nemo121 (Nemo)
6. mcano (Mario)
7. HGL1668 (Hugo)
8. NSX3tek (Chris+Michelle)
9. c30vtec (Aaron) maybe <!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

Last edited:
Put me down as a maybe for now too ...

1. LMR (Les & Irene)
3. MarineNSX93 (Michael)
4. AndyH (Andy) maybe
5. nemo121 (Nemo)
6. mcano (Mario)
7. HGL1668 (Hugo)
8. NSX3tek (Chris+Michelle) maybes, good possibility
9. c30vtec (Aaron) maybe
10. Mike2LA (Mike) maybe

You guys are too funny. This reads as much like a soap opera as it does a road trip in the making. I'm sure it will be fun (the weather forecast looks good) but I have plans that weekend with the "other" car. Sorry I can't make this one, Les (and company).

1. LMR (Les & Irene)
3. MarineNSX93 (Michael)
4. AndyH (Andy) maybe
5. nemo121 (Nemo)
6. mcano (Mario)
7. HGL1668 (Hugo)
9. c30vtec (Aaron) maybe
10. Mike2LA (Mike)
11. suntaelee maybe
12. daytripper (Gabe) maybe

Gabe,

Glad you were able to show up for our last minute mini OC canyon drive. Chronic Tacos in HB is becoming the new NSX hot spot and meeting place in OC. Your car was so clean and mine was a dirty girl. Even though Mike's NSX is in the hospital (as he calls it), he got some seat time to help with the pain of not being able to drive it.<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

Last edited:
You guys are too funny. This reads as much like a soap opera as it does a road trip in the making. I'm sure it will be fun (the weather forecast looks good) but I have plans that weekend with the "other" car. Sorry I can't make this one, Les (and company).

Jason and I have been having lots of fun with the debate on who's car is faster and others have joined in so they must be enjoying it too. You should check his video thread to see even more of the debate. It's to bad you can't make the drive but as you know there will be more.

Last edited:
hey les or primers. you guys don't mind if i have a non-nsxer tag along as well? :smile:

If they are a friend of yours then they are a friend of ours:smile:

1. LMR (Les & Irene)
3. MarineNSX93 (Michael)
4. AndyH (Andy) maybe
5. nemo121 (Nemo)
6. mcano (Mario)
7. HGL1668 (Hugo)
9. c30vtec (Aaron) maybe
10. Mike2LA (Mike)
11. suntaelee maybe
12. daytripper (Gabe) maybe
13. Theo1 (Ted) <!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

Last edited:
ediddynsx (maybe) (will try to round up the troops and see)

Last edited:
indeed :wink:. he'll be rolling in his 2011 gt 5.0 beast

Tell him to race les and beat him. He needs to loose to someone so he isnt in shock when he looses to me :p

Tell him to race les and beat him. He needs to loose to someone so he isnt in shock when he looses to me :p

lol, i've been following your guys other thread, or atleast it was jason's. this can only be resolved with a youtube video!

but sorry jason, i told my buddy it wasn't going to be an aggressive drive cuz of the group and not a race to see who can make each other fall off the cliff first :tongue:

Les, do you have a place to eat yet? Want to see what type of appetite to bring:biggrin:

Glad too see Michelle is going, Irene was hoping she would.

Guys please invite the wives and GF's and post them with your name.
Yeah, Michelle is glad to see Irene go also.
lol, i've been following your guys other thread, or atleast it was jason's. this can only be resolved with a youtube video!

but sorry jason, i told my buddy it wasn't going to be an aggressive drive cuz of the group and not a race to see who can make each other fall off the cliff first :tongue:

imagine the vultures circling around for parts:eek::biggrin:

Hey Les, Sure! You can put me down for joining the drive. I will be solo since Michelle won't let me get out of first gear... lol. Hey Mario, if you want to keep the miles off your car, you're welcome to ride along with me, your call...

John

Back