• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Drive on Saturday?

Well, I was thinking of going to the autoshow, but Bailey said it sucked. Anyone interested in taking a drive this Saturday? I was thinking about driving to Philly...having a real cheeeeeeeasesteak and driving back. We would have to find a salad for Roger if he comes, but I'm sure its possible. Hell, I'll make him one if I have to. Or we could just do a normal run somewhere without cops. Anyone game?

Saturday
Mostly cloudy. A chance of snow in the morning. Highs in the mid 40s. Northwest winds 10 to 15 mph. Chance of snow 40 percent.
i'm game if you don't mind a dirty bird....
that would be yer car, not me:rolleyes:

Sorry my ride is in the shop getting a facial :cool: Won't have her back until next week

Have fun :smile:

The chance of "snow" is for South of NYC, and it's only an "AM" threat. Sooooo drive North and no snow (or Philly Cheesesteak for that matter) I know a place that has a great salad, a smoking area outside (since we all know that "LostBoy" gave up smoking), and other "healthy" meals, and they're everywhere!!! Just check out the McD's salads (minus the dressings) they're pretty healthy!!!!:eek: :biggrin:

I would go....but my car is in the shop getting its nice new Turbo kit installed....woohoo

Well, I was thinking of going to the autoshow, but Bailey said it sucked. Anyone interested in taking a drive this Saturday? I was thinking about driving to Philly...having a real cheeeeeeeasesteak and driving back. We would have to find a salad for Roger if he comes, but I'm sure its possible. Hell, I'll make him one if I have to. Or we could just do a normal run somewhere without cops. Anyone game?

hate to see an abnormal run.......albany anyone?

LOL --- Hate to be the one to tell you the best Philly cheesestake is in New Jersey by the shore:wink:
I like the idea but this weekend is out for me, I have a Paintball tournament.:cool:

LOL --- Hate to be the one to tell you the best Philly cheesestake is in New Jersey by the shore:wink:
I like the idea but this weekend is out for me, I have a Paintball tournament.:cool:

Man, you play PB??? Me, too! If you ever need an extra gun on the field, let me know!

I have had a pretty good Philly in AC, but the best I've had is Delassandro's north of Philly. Its always worth the drive!

A drive sounds good. I was just talking to my wife about going down there for some cheesesteak last week.

If you're going south, you will probably hit some precip in the am, and if you're going for Philly Cheese Steak, you're going without me!! Hell, you can get high cholesterol meals right here in the metro NY area!!!

Alright, for anyone interested, we should meet in NJ that is central to all. Im not sure, so PLEASE someone suggest a spot. I think we should meet there around 9AM and head to Dalessandro's.

You can read about Dalessandro's here:

http://www.bestcheesesteaks.com/cheesesteaks/pa.htm

This is the map from the city to Dalessandro's.

http://maps.yahoo.com/#mvt=m&lat=40...nd%20Wendover%20St.%2C%20Philadelphia%2C%20PA

Now, if ANYONE knows a fun route down there, please speak up, otherwise we're going by GPS to fulfill ourselves with a debaucherous meal! Hehe...

Any Philadelphia guys wanting to meet up? That would be great!

If you're going south, you will probably hit some precip in the am, and if you're going for Philly Cheese Steak, you're going without me!! Hell, you can get high cholesterol meals right here in the metro NY area!!!

C'mon, Rog! We'll stop by Mickey D's to get you a salad! Promise!

Back