• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Drive plus Pavilions tomorrow (Saturday 4/28)

I'm planning to drive down to Tucson tomorrow and meeting up with Viper Driver for lunch, and doing Pavilions tomorrow night (probably around 7 or 8ish, or whenever the import guys show up; I hear they come later). PM me for details if you're interested in joining me.

Which car are you taking, the silver or blue? Take plenty of pics! Post when you get back! Be safe and have fun!

Great to see you Kelvin! Another great lunch at Sir Vezas with you and Tucsonsx. Your (blue)car is gorgeous! :smile:

Which car are you taking, the silver or blue? Take plenty of pics! Post when you get back! Be safe and have fun!

Damn wish i had so many nsx's that i couldn't figure out which one to bring. I'm guessing he tries to color coordinate with outfit? :biggrin:

Take plenty of pics! Post when you get back! Be safe and have fun!

Thanks Don! I posted some photos Which car are you taking, the silver or blue? Take plenty of pics! Post when you get back! Be safe and have fun![/QUOTE]"]here.

Great to see you Kelvin! Another great lunch at Sir Vezas with you and Tucsonsx. Your (blue)car is gorgeous! :smile:

Thanks so much for driving up with Peter and meeting me en route, Chuck! Your NSX is absolutely stunning! I could not get enough of it. Hope to see you soon.

Damn wish i had so many nsx's that i couldn't figure out which one to bring. I'm guessing he tries to color coordinate with outfit? :biggrin:

You're one to talk with a blown NSX and bad ass Ford GT, mister! :D

Kelvin putting his butt plugs in for the VERY FIRST TIME!!!!! :eek:
Sam, I'll have to remember that you're a jokster! I appreciate the help with taking my T-top off for the first time last night. It was a little too nippy to be driving topless, but I know you're a pro at it! :tongue::biggrin:

Back