• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Drive side has funny noise

While I was driving my 91 nsx under normal speed one night, I had funny clicking sound on the front driver for 5 mins. After 5mins, the sound stopped and then the Anti Lock light turned on. I parked on the side, shut off the engine and then I turned it back on again. The sound came back again but the light never went on. I drove my car the next morning, the light and the sound was not there. Does anyone have this issue with their car? Thanks.

Its your abs pump priming itself because it senses that the power is low.

wow I think you may be our first PR primer,,,,welcome.Are there any others? Do you have a PR nsx club? If so post up some pics:smile: The noise is tough to call but you could have a bad wheel speed sensor.

While I was driving my 91 nsx under normal speed one night, I had funny clicking sound on the front driver for 5 mins. After 5mins, the sound stopped and then the Anti Lock light turned on. I parked on the side, shut off the engine and then I turned it back on again. The sound came back again but the light never went on. I drove my car the next morning, the light and the sound was not there. Does anyone have this issue with their car? Thanks.
I had the same problem but I believe it was through lack of use.Now I drive the car daily,it doesn't do it anymore.
It is to do with the ABS pump.Give the car a good thrash and lots of hard braking and it will cure itself......probably.

Hope it's nothing too serious. There was once all the lights all went on at once so I did the same thing by turning the car off and on. I just got the car 6 months ago and it only has 49k miles. I heard it's the first container of NSXs shipped to Puerto Rico. It's hard to find a NSX around here compare to So Cal where I came from. I know couple NSX owners randomly here, and I hope to organize a car meet soon.

On this site do a search on "ABS". You will find a lot of info on how to excercise and restore the system. It is your ABS pump clicking and the system cannot hold pressure due to a stuck selonoid, most likely.

Regards,
LarryB

Hope it's nothing too serious. There was once all the lights all went on at once so I did the same thing by turning the car off and on. I just got the car 6 months ago and it only has 49k miles. I heard it's the first container of NSXs shipped to Puerto Rico. It's hard to find a NSX around here compare to So Cal where I came from. I know couple NSX owners randomly here, and I hope to organize a car meet soon.

remember to post pics especialy if you do get a meet together:smile: Oh and follow larry's advice,he is one of our gurus.

Back